My plant will not finish!

I have a northern lights auto flower going on 14 weeks flower and it’s still not finished! What the heck is going on how can I get it to finish the buds are all fat look awesome but I can tell it need more time! Sorry for the crap pictures received_290390601632684|375x500

, trichromes mainly clear some cloudy with no sign of change !

Try looking at Trichomes under several different white colors, some lights can be deceiving when judging trikes.

Plant looks ready to flush and cut!

2 Likes

Ya I have been flushing her out for week and a half now, I have a microscope to look super close there’s not very many amber trikes at all just clear and some cloudy! First time I had a plant take this long haha I’m not complaining just figured there was a trick to finish it up. .I’ve took samples and it’s not at the peak yet lol

I’m dealing with this with a blueberry auto. Try drilling the stem or maybe going 10/14 on the lights. I drilled the stem on the BBA and it seems to have helped some.

1 Like

My NL photos usually go in 8 weeks.

1 Like

I know it’s crazyness haha I picked my other 3 NL autos 4 weeks ago…

1 Like

I just went through this with a White Widow autoflower plant. It had about 5% amber and just wouldn’t go any further. I decided to just let it keep going. The leaves all turned yellow, but it kept on thriving. I tried 12/12 light, I tried giving it only water, I tried making the temperature colder, I tried going back to feeding… finally at 16 weeks (a couple of days ago) I gave up and harvested it. The buds were super dense and sticky as heck, but I never did get any more amber out of it.
This doesn’t help solve your problem… I’m just letting you know I went through the same thing.
Honestly, if I didn’t need the space in my tent for my new plants, I may have just let it keep on going forever(or until it finally did something).

2 Likes

Northern Light Auto one of my favorites my experience with Northern Light autos usually take longer to finish. I’ve never had one finish early last year had one went 16 weeks. Good luck finishing

2 Likes

Start feeding again drill and spike stalk give ice baths right before light out and cut down to a 8 hour light cycle work your way down 30 minutes a day if your using hps bulb get it in 2000k going to the 2000k red sodium hps bulb pretty much stopped all my plants from this problem hope this helps you and good luck also check your runoff with a ph meter to see if a lock out is holding it back

1 Like