My plant looks deformed?

My plants are 17 days old and I think they look great except this one. It’s missing part of its leaves, and I’m not sure what to do. Any advice would be much appreciated.

1 Like

What do you mean “missing parts” ? Can you get a close up pic of the issues

2 Likes

Hi this ganjagoon77 and i have the same problem!

1 Like

Hi this is my problem to. We have noticed that if u zoom in on the photo you will see that some of the leaves seem to be growing deformed. Tiffy and I are first time growers! So we were wondering if this plant is ok.

2 Likes

1 Like

Lol that’s not even close to weird

3 Likes

Could be pH or watering practice problems. What soil? Holes in the cup? Let’s get a support ticket

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

We are using ocean fox farm soil , just a little cal.mag i bought my seeds from ilgm i have 20 super skunks and 4 gold leafs my ph of my water is 6.2 or so im running 3 mars hydro sp 3000 at 75% during veg i usually water one or 2 times a day but a light watering nothing heavy i been careful with the water :droplet:. Its my first grow . I have good fans running an ac infinity ventilation system hooked up. I havent added any nutrients because i heard the fox farm ocean soil already has some

1 Like

Makes me feel better thank you

1 Like

I’d stop the CalMag. Fresh OF soil is loaded with everything you need for a handful of weeks (5 ish). Stop the micro waterings every day. Wet feet! Give a little more water and do it every 3-5 days so you have some wet to dry cycle.

1 Like

I would like to note that the rest of my plants look like this. So could it just be the genetics? I’m in a 6×5 room. Using 3 mars hydro sp 3000 at 75% each.
Foxfarm ocean soil.
6 in AC infinity cloud 9 duck fan
5 gallon fabric
75°
Hum 75%
PH 6.1-6.2
Super skunk and gold leaf :leaves:
1 treatment of Calmag
Any advise or suggestion is always appreciated. Im new to the community, as well as my husband. Im looking foward to this forum, and every ones insight. Have a wonderful day!!!:blush:Happy Growing :potted_plant::herb:

2 Likes

Genetics could be a factor but honestly I’m not seeing anything particularly odd or wrong

It’s nice and symmetrical, nice colors, no weird shaped or shriveled leaves

I think you have a winner

3 Likes

Like the other’s said looks good to me also.

2 Likes

Oh you won’t need the cal mag as the ffof soil has everything the plants need for 4-6 weeks

2 Likes

Looking great so I don’t see any issues. Happy growing everyone!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your feedback. I think all shall be well​:blush::potted_plant::crossed_fingers:. I got my fingers crossed!

1 Like