My plant is dying

I live in a very unfortunate location in the world where most things that are readily available to other growers are impossible to get

@Aisha1992 any chance you mistakenly doubled up on solutions on the one plant? We are stoners lol.

Hydrogen peroxide can also be used. You donā€™t want to use neem oil when in flowering.

1 Like

@Aisha1992 theyā€™re just so greenā€¦ā€¦

I just heard Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have established the Mars Supply routes and agreements for Amazon Prime lmao, where on Gods green Earth are you that you can log on to post but canā€™t log on to order? Parents bsmt? Just kidding lol. Seriously though you need tools.

1 Like

Itā€™s DOA. I sprayed with need oil once, and the outcome was not good.

Neem oil applied to heavy to me seems like it would be weed killer by sufocation.

1 Like

I have someone bring me the seeds I donā€™t order them to my location. Many Amazon products donā€™t ship to my country and I pay at least $45 shipping for anything I can order. :sob:

In my opinion i would check the ph of ur soil and water and check ur ppm aswell once you have checked all these areas then u can rule out things one by one at time .cause im thinking you may have a problem in the root zone of ur plant

@Aisha1992 Iā€™m sorry your having such a difficult time. I hope you can figure out what happened to your plants so it doesnā€™t happen to you again. Keep studying the material here on this site. Whatever it is your going through I promise you someone else has already done so and written for and received advise on it. Good luck Aisha.

Yes the plant that seems ok is really green a sign of to much nitrogen also sign of over feeding