My plant is dying

I found my plants leaves yellowing and two days later it looks like this. These two plants took exactly the same of everything. If it dead already or can I bring it back?

A support ticket will help us help you. Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you are using (RO, distilled, tap.)

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Soil brand and type

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

4 Likes

Without answering the support ticket questions I hope you pulled the sickly one away from the healthy one. I had a similar situation a couple days ago. Six plants, same soil, PHed water, light, nutrients. All the same and she went from healthy to near dead in about two hours. Sometimes S@#t just happens. I separated mine from the healthy girls and giving her zero extra attention. If she comes back fine if not oh well.

1 Like

Almost looks like it got sprayed with weed killer. Since I know that didn’t happen I don’t know whats up fill out the support ticket. It doesn’t look good though. Maybe some kind of a bug in the main stalk.

2 Likes

The support ticket will help a LOT. Each plant is unique. Have u been checking ph and ppm or ec? Everyone here will be happy to help.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ,yeah you’re right she’s definitely unhappy. Your other plant looks good my Question would be what have you done different. Don’t give up on it , Answer support questions I think we can get you back on track. Good luck

@Aisha1992 You need a weed medic STAT!! :ambulance: You are in the right place. That support ticket will allow everyone to understand your specifics in relation to your grow. Have you been keeping a calendar or journal?

1 Like

Method: Soil

Soil happy frog ocean mix

• Vessels: fabric pot

• PH of Water, going in 6.5

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable don’t know

• Indoor

• Light system 1600W led

• Temps; Around 25

• Humidity; don’t know

• Ventilation system; Yes,

• AC, Yes

• Co2; , No

I use biobizz and Foz farm nutes

I would pick one or the other.

I don’t see any problems in your support ticket info. Are you monitoring runoff PPM and runoff pH. What are your watering practices?

@Aisha1992 your plants are very dark green, could you have possibly added too much nitrogen?

1 Like

I haven’t been keeping a grow journal but it’s in its second flowering week.

I don’t add anything on its own . I use the ready made mixes based on their feeding schedule.

@Aisha1992 Have you inspected the plants closely, especially under the leaves for possible bugs?

I haven’t been able to monitor the runoff EC because I don’t have the tools for it. I currently only use bio bizz feed

I ran into issues with spider mites and sprayed the plant with an alcohol and water mixture and now use neem oil on them.

1 Like

Your plants do look like they have a bit of nitrogen toxicity. Measuring EC/PPM is a good way to tell.

1 Like

@Aisha1992 how long ago we’re the mites?

You’ll want to use something else once you are in flowering. Capt. Jacks Deadbug is a good product that you can use on flowering plants.

Only a week ago and I’m still spraying them once a week with the neem oil mix