My plant buds were so airy

Hi I did everything they said to do with the kit but my plant seem so airy and very weak , I don’t know what I did wrong any suggestions much appreciated ty

Big thing I found on my airy buds (thanks to this forum) was my light. I have a Mars Hydro 1000 (two of them) great for veging but terrible for buds, not enough power or red light. Plants need red light spectrum for flowering stage. From reading @Hellraiser & @dbrn32 & @Myfriendis410 statements I bought a HLG brand light. This my not be your problem but it seems to be the most talked about on here when it comes to LARF (light & real fluffy)

6 Likes

Hi I grew it outside thanks

2 Likes

Agree with @pillsbury. Light is the biggest factor between larfy buds and dense tight nugs that we all are in search of. What kind of light do you have?

Duh! Didn’t think of that sometimes the lights are on but nobody’s home

1 Like

Did you journal the grow here? If not, what strain? When did grow start and when did you harvest? What is climate like where you live? What kit?

So you’re saying it’s not the light. Lol

2 Likes

Unless plant was in shade, then it could’ve been the light haha!

2 Likes

Fill this out if you really want to get help in dissecting the issues.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

I got advice on here threw out , it was Blueberry and the kit was potforpot kit came with everything except seed. It’s always hot here .

1 Like

Nugflush I got them from this company but everything else I bought a kit from potforpot which came with everything and said just add seed . Also I did it outdoors. Ty

Hi I think it got a lot of sun while growing as I said I bought the kit and just follow had they said to do it I also used bottle water as suggested. Ty

1 Like

I’m not familiar with that setup, but leave that one for @dbrn32

Thank you Nugflush

Np. Wish I could help ya out…but I haven’t used your type of setup so don’t want to try and give ya advice. Many others on here have used and had success with the pot4pot. Hopefully they will chime in on help ya out

1 Like

I was today years old when I learned that LARF actually stood for something :joy::rofl:

6 Likes

acronyms drive me crazy, had em at work & they have a whole new list here to learn . look at this it might help on some of these things

4 Likes

Hi it was Blueberry strain from here and the kit is from potforpot, I grew it for about two months outside, I live in hot sunny claim . Thank you

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t have hands on experience with either. @MattyBear grew a plant in thr “apotforpot”, I’m pretty sure he concluded that the plants he fed by hand did a little better. Hopefully he can provide some feedback.

I have limited experience with outdoor buds, but the stuff that I have seen is always a little more spindly than what I’m accustomed to from decent indoor setup. I would maybe try another that is habd fed properly though, just to see if you can improve.

2 Likes

Hi thank you

1 Like