My ph of run off

My ph on my run off is 5.4 and my ph in my feed is 6 is this all ok can someone tell me please thanks

Are you growing in soil, promix, coco, water?

Sorry am in coco

Ahh. Thats better. 5.4 seems a tad low. @Myfriendis410 @Mrcrabs @Jbum

Especially if ur going in at 6. How long has the plant been in what size pot?

In pk week 20 litre buckets only small plants how do I fix this

In pk week? 20 litre? Try saying that again

Im growing one in coco don’t have much experience, its an experiment, so if you using chemical fertz I’ll let other go ahead and take the lead on this one, im all organic, no nutes, no ph’ing and its not how its supposed to be grown. My water is rainwater don’t even no the ph, my organic mater buffers it for me, and she stays green, good luck my friend.

1 Like

In 20 litre pots in week 6 in coco am

Looks like just over 5 gallons…

1 Like

5.4 is fine for coco. I water and feed both coco and promix at 5.9 to 6.0.

2 Likes

I’m running Coco in form of Coco Loco. Its a soil mix with Bat Guano and some other good stuff in it. I run my water in at 6.2-6.5. it’s neutral range is 6.3-6.8 All my plants stay Green, happy and healthy. It’s some good stuff!

2 Likes

I have been fluxing my PH in coco. I will run 5.5ish then next feed at 6ish. This way they get what they need out of the nutes.

This a typo?

Oh shiz yes sorry. Been dealing with dirt to obviously lol. 5.5 to 6.0 thanks @BobbyDigital

Sorry about that

Just making sure. Didn’t want people saying but @Jbum does his at 6.5-6.9 and is doing fine, lol.

1 Like

Haha I know right! Jbum’s just a dumb arse is more like it lol

1 Like

Ha still let me edit it. :+1:

1 Like

Wow they must have adjusted the edit timer. Maybe because @greencoat is gone

1 Like

I was not even expecting the edit symbol to be there let alone work I was gonna delete it