My Ph is dropping huge amounts within 12 hours of fresh tank NEED HELP please

I have been giving only pH’d water with no nutes for about two weeks. I should flush “You are flushing it”
What’s in the water to give it a EC?
The nutes have a party of things to lower the neutral 7.0ph of plain water. The more water the plant takes-up (high PH) the higher percent of nutes (EC) the lower your PH will go.
I adjust PPM to keep my PH@5.8. PPM to high PH will drop and PPM to low PH will rise. Most commercial hydroponic auto-dosers I’ve seen only run PH down so a lower PPM seems like the way to go.
I’ve gone to for about the last 2 week I just run the PPM out then run PH water with a flushing compound the last 4 days to just clean out my system. Even with running down the PPM the plant seems to be taking-up less nutes by then and the PH say good.

If your going dwc I suggest testing ph ever 2 days… this mixing order people keep speaking of is Rudiculous. If your using botanicare it does not matter. Nowhere on there products does it give a mixing order. I have the complete product line feed charts printed out for my setups. And no where have I ever seen anything about a mixing order if I’m wrong please direct me to this place.
Just mix your nutes ph every other day if you follow the feeding schedules from botanicare nute calculator don’t worrie about checking your ppm. I have dosed my plants 150 ml extra before and they loved it. I have yet to get nute burn from botanicare In 2 runs just follow there feeding chart for what you have

1 Like