My Personal Pot Pantry

Here is my pot pantry. Old cedar wood. 13 different flavors - including Super Silver Haze, Blue Haze, Blue Dream, Bruce Banner, Jack Herer, LSD, Granddaddy Purple, OG Kush, Zkittlez, Gorilla Glue Northern Lights, Bubble Gum and Girl Scout Cookie Extreme.

39 Likes

Isn’t that the prettiest pantry? Those are all the herb you’ll need. A pinch of this a dab of that

8 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

Very nice!

Mine is stored in grow bags but needs some sort of shelf or bin

Thanks for making me think about this

3 Likes

I keep my jars in a big box which looks ugly. Nice looking cabinet of supplies you got going.

4 Likes

Very nice

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 yo look I found your twin!! You both have stellar selections!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow, that is an awesome buffet! I have the pantry, just need the harvest :rofl: I really love the variety here. Like a indica/sativa wave to ride.

2 Likes

@Borderryan22 by the end of your current endeavors we’ll expect to see your pantry in some pics real soon lol!!

3 Likes

Should have the autos that are above the soil done by mid July. Photos will be done in September/October. I plan on keeping the pantry stocked lol

3 Likes

Very nice , all you need now is to invite us all over for a sample party :partying_face: :v::+1:

7 Likes

Now that is a beautiful site… I’ve always wanted to use a wine bottle rack with unique jars.
But… NO my kids are terrible and will walk off with any bud not secured​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
I seriously gotta have a bud safe :closed_lock_with_key::closed_lock_with_key: they come and do laundry when I’m working and if a jars out , it’s missing. I mean obviously someone is breaking in and taking just smoke :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Maybe one day when I’m retired and move away :rofl::joy::person_shrugging:

2 Likes

@BigItch the youngsters are just grabbing their inheritance early lol. You’ve spoiled’em!!

4 Likes

I live by myself and I keep mine in the safe. I had a cleaning lady that stole a bottle of oxys from my med cabinet once.

2 Likes

Heck yeah ! Im up for that !

1 Like

Well I know now what I want to do when I grow up lol. Very nice pantry, love the selection

I live in the almost exact center of US, near some beautiful lakes and Ozark scenic roads. If you are in the neighborhood, drop by.
BTW, my cabinet locks. And here is a pic from the grow room.

4 Likes

Okay :ok_hand::ok::ok:
The candle jar has my eye… me and the wife use to make huge ones. Party and chill all night to candles… now we’re to tired for all that and she swears we’ll burn the house down :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Getting older sucks!

3 Likes

I think I have dreamt of this very sight!! :grinning:LOL no really, I hope to have a pantry like this someday. #goals

Thanks for the invite , Nice plant I’m probably 800 miles East on I 40 Happy growing !