My perpetual grow journal ( a lot you can do with a home office)

I agree with @CooterJuice on both issues.

1 Like

Be patient. Gnatrol attacks the larvae. The flying things will continue to exist until they reach the end of their life cycle.

2 Likes

I’ll snap some better ones when I get home. This is the best pic I have right now. I don’t think it’s mold I think it’s the spots that had fox tails developing and the fox tailed dried out. However I just want to make sure what the community thinks so I’m not smoking wpm for the next 4 months :joy:.

1 Like

I only see 1 hair on that bud, fortunately it looks straight! No WPM.

And if you had it, you can taste it. It tastes like a musty old room in the basement. I threw a batch out 3 years that developed it (last patio grow outside in the old place).

Looks good @matty777

3 Likes

Awesome , great to hear. Appreciate your input as always @Spudgunner !

2 Likes

Looks clean to me growmie. Is that your autopot tent with all those flowers in it?

1 Like

Yes it is …4 plants in 5 gallon autopots.

1 Like

Should I even this canopy out for apical dominance concerns or is she ok?

1 Like

5 Likes

Pulled the branches out of the light.

added more de, there were gnats flying around the pots so hopefully the extra de helps. Added a second serving of gnatrol the reservoir hopefully this problem gets better soon. It’s so difficult to keep them out of the veg tent. I have to space the time by an hour to clear them from the room before I open the other tent. So far no gnats in the veg tent . :crossed_fingers:.

5 Likes

@CooterJuice @BigCat420 @PharmerBob @Graysin @GreggT. Do y’all think I need to worry about apical dominance with my mainline in the front there? Or is the canopy even enough? Thanks

3 Likes

Little late there Matty! Let them B’s make it or die trying!

4 Likes

Looks pretty level to me.

3 Likes

Anyone know what this is? I found it one of the buds I was trimming from last harvest. I can’t find anymore and I looked so that’s good. Scared me to be honest :joy:!

3 Likes

No more bugs!

1 Like

That looks like guttation. If so, It’s more or less sap expelled from plant. Common when pots are soaked at lights out in indoor grows.

2 Likes

Do I need to be concerned? Are they harmful to the plant ? Are they probably in my tents now still?

1 Like

Plant sap comes from the plant, so not particularly concerning if that’s what you have. When do you water your plants?

2 Likes

I had some guttation on one of my last grows and those nugs seemer to be the tastiest buds ive ever had!

2 Likes

This was an actual bug, I know so cause it was crawling and I had to kill it with alcohol.

2 Likes