My perpetual grow journal ( a lot you can do with a home office)

I would also keep those branches. Your ladies are looking awesome man! That flower tent is using up all the space you got and then some! Hope your having a good day mate!

2 Likes

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I really wouldn’t have been able to get where I am now without your help brother. I appreciate you and everyone on this forum. Hope you’re having a good day as well. Your flower tent is looking great as well, I was checking it out today on insta.

1 Like

Been needing one of these .

4 Likes

Everything else is looking good, this last weeknds hard work certainly paid off. The girls are happy. After work tomorow I’ll dial in their lighting finally. @BigCat420 idk if you have a chart or something to show how many umols I should have in veg and in flower. Hope your day went well brotha!

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m ordering my auto pots tomorrow yay

2 Likes

@CooterJuice can you help me out with any information for setting up auto pots for dummies hahah? Also I’m going to start using jacks bloom and finish , just makes sense to me do you have any feed charts with e.c information for the feeding program . Would be much obliged ! Hope your week started out brother.

2 Likes

I’m getting the 4 pack. Since I’m doing 5 gallon medium i Doubt I could fit many more in my 5x5 so I’m better off getting the 4. I don’t think j I have space for a bigger reservoir.

3 Likes

The Autopots are pretty easy to setup. Setup the rez outside your tent. Make sure its elevated 6 inches or so, I use 8 inch cinder blocks. Follow the instructions for setting up the aqua valves. Dont over tighten the collars. Then its just a matter of situating your bases for the pots how you like then run your tubing.

When i switch to flower and Jacks Bloom im right around 1.6ec. I use Bloom for the first 2 weeks after flip. Then go back to regular schedule. The last 2 weeks before “flush” (3 weeks before your plants finish) is when you want to switch to Jacks finish. Feed for 2 weeks 2.0-1.6ec. Then plain water the last week. With the Autopots and coco i never have to go over 2.0ec. Drain to waste coco and soil, i run my ec up to 3.0 sometimes, strain dependent.

2 Likes

You’re the best buddy. Thank you , enjoy your day my man.

2 Likes

I use straight coco no perlite. Would you suggest I mix some in for the autopots ?

2 Likes

That should last me a while

1 Like

Spending my hard earned money to give my girls the love they deserve haha.

1 Like

@matty777 i have a chart and a screenshot for ya. N no problem man! I love helping others and then seeing them succeed as well! Good morning and i hope your off to a good start!

1 Like

Just what I needed brother thanks.

2 Likes

I got my big bags (25lb) of jacks part a and b on august 3rd 2022 and im finally down the last 1/3 or 1/4 of the bags

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to take these charts into a local print shop , the ppfd the classic plant defeciency chart and blow it up into posters to put up in the grow room . I’ve been looking for them and nowhere has them I can’t believe it. That would be so helpful , you see some deficiency look up at the chart look back at the plant . Batabing bataboom

Yeah I have the 25 lb of both an and b but I’m gonna start using the finish and bloom in my regimen . That’s the jacks finish .

What i did was just download the pictures print them with the printer and then get some self laminating sheets and used a hole punch and then ziptied a couple together on one of the higher 4 inch pull strings. Tried using double sided tape and its been working but its slowly peeling off

1 Like

I know it’s not necessary, but if it can even help a little bit, that would be worth it to me and @CooterJuice has been getting great/ consistent results with it.

1 Like