My payment was declined

Well I don’t have restrictions, I let my bank know and told them the exact amount, and I buy things internationally all the time with my card with no problems. This is the ONLY place that was declined. No way I’m sending cash overseas when I don’t even send cash locally. Also I’m not paying for an international bank transfer. Makes zero sense to me why can’t pay with card smoothly, or maybe ■■■■■■. Heck, someone from anywhere in the world can make a payment to me via square using my cellphone, so it seems a bit strange. I really had high hopes.

I’ve always used a ■■■■, always notified my cc company about foreign transactions, always got my order.

■■■■. .??? Looks like we can’t type v i s a

Mine got sorted out very well ILGM had to recharge and it went great I was surprised how fast I got my seeds

Can someone tell me how I can start my own topic? sorry 4 asking in here, but it told me i wasn’t ‘authorized’ to create a topic. I have a problem and need help. Thanks

@Skrooge I’ve ordered 3 times since mid-May and I’ve always got my order in less than a week.
A little secret, all 3 of my orders were shipped from Anaheim Ca.

The money doesn’t go over seas it goes to California to a lawyers office or something.

I’ve sent cash in every purchase I’ve made with this company and if asked ILGM gets five stars from me every time.

1 Like

i use cash now. i had that problem with a payment decline. also its more private i live in nh. its so easy to send cash to them. you can certify the mail if you wish, i find it not necessary.