My own little jungle , 1st indoor :P

@beginner2d are these seeds from ilgm? If they are then they are auto females. That is not true of every seedbank however so you should check with them to see if their autos are females.

I would also double check your orders to be sure of what you actually ordered. I have seen on numerous occasions where growers thought they ordered autos but they checked their emails and they weren’t autos.

I order auto mix pack. Can low temps cause this?

Ilgm autos are fems.

Stress causes it. Could be too much or too little of anything.

What are you temps like? Since you mentioned that.

@beginner2d

1 Like

One night 9C was fatal & stalling with transplant. Is That means I have throw away my other girls because they dont produce anymore buds?

1 Like

If you see bananas or pollen sacs you can remove them asap. Sometimes it will only affect parts of a plant. It’s hard to say. Some do better with lower temps and others don’t.

I gotta tell you that 9c is not that low unless they were fluctuations between 9c and 40c in a day.

Are you indoors or out?

Here is an article that may help you @beginner2d

Indoors.^banana^ Amnesia was full of bananas. That’s is one time when i don’t get my everyday visit. I’m away 2 days(weekend)come back and saw this monkey kingdom, half bananas was opened. Unluckily shes first plant count on osc. fan. That moment I have 2 90+ day plants too in grow room, even they has produced some seeds.

1 Like

What strain is up to 40C? :smiley:

1 Like

So sound like two things happened. One plant hermied and spread pollen to the other plants creating seeds. The seeds can be removed from the bud during drying/ curing.

Your tent needs to be thoroughly cleaned from top to bottom, including everything in the tent. Once you harvest you will need to do that.

How many plants do you have left? And what is their status, just so I am on the same page with you?

I’m sorry this has happened @beginner2d Not sure exactly what caused it either…

2 Likes

Last summer here the temps were 35-40c everyday for three weeks. I had to install an air conditioner in my grow area to fix the problem.

I had Gold Leaf and Blueberry Auto in the tent and both came thru fine. One of the BBA’s was the Bud of the Month!

3 Likes

Amnesia Haze Autoflower is certainly easy to smoke, it is not quite so easy to actually grow. The plant is fairly nitpicky and requires lots of WARMTH and sunlight - thats what cause is…

1 Like

Amnesia have not so much seeds, but bb & nl is full of seeds. Right thing is to do…? Throw away and clean room and try again?

Sad =(

2 Likes

Finish growing them and harvest. Then clean room and start up again.

2 Likes

I second what daddy said. Just let her finish it’s good practice anyway. Good luck and enjoy!

2 Likes

Is this normal or some cotton mold fight off my trichs? Buds smell two three days like a fresh hey in barn. Is this because they dry too fast? And after that I jarred buds, maybe inside is too wet… And I shakem them hardly in jar, can trichs heads fall off and only stem stay? And can PM creepin in drying buds?
@dbrn32 @bob31 @Daddy @latewood @AmnesiaHaze @neckNflu @Nug-bug

2 Likes

It’s hard to tell from pics, but doesn’t appear normal. And you definitely don’t want mold.

The hay smell can be from drying. But as long as you didn’t over dry or dry too fast the smell should come back with cure.

1 Like

Can’t say can you make a post with only one pic so we can super zoom

2 Likes

You know I’m not sure what that is either?.. Maybe wait and see what one of the pro say when they respond? I’d hate to give you bad advice if this is just normal part of the plant. I don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before but that doesn’t mean it’s not normal or something. Just give it a little bit of time until one of the guys response who might be familiar with this or saw it before. Good luck and keep tagging people. you’ll find an answer very soon I’m sure. Lots of experience on this site. Thx!

You’re right. The smell is coming back a little now. And smoking effects are stronger today. @Nug-bug

3 Likes

So you’re already curing ? Just make sure you exchange air in containers a few times a day, and it will continue to get better.

2 Likes