looking great @beginner2d maybe a foxtail on top

2 Likes

And why? Too intense light?

maybe,some strains just do that i believeā€¦lol
looks great though,no big deal!

3 Likes

I would guess foxtail as well.

2 Likes

@beginner2d @BIGE and @dbrn32 are right. It looks like foxtails. Light too close or room too hot maybe but itā€™s not too bad. Plants look good though and congratulations on a good grow.

2 Likes

1AH hermied & I suspect shemale pollinate others with her bananas. Below is AH

Is she SHE? Picā€™s up. Or I must throw all plants and rub all walls alcohol and start again?

If you canā€¦turn off the fans and throw a trash bag over the Hermie plant and gently remove it from the area. Then watch your other girls to see if they start making seeds. Being too hot may have been what triggered the Hermie too.

1 Like

If they are all messed up then just finish the grow and salvage what you can in the end.

I think wind of fans carried pollution to other plants. I remove hermie right away when I saw bananas, but theyā€™re open when I discover first bananas. I now watch closely, what comes out galaxys-seed orā€¦

1 Like

Two days after I discover hermie my 2 blooming plants has produce seeds tooā€¦ 1 bb is not ready but I has to do what I have to do.

2 Likes

Might as well let them finish @beginner2d

3 Likes

I agree they look really close!

1 Like

@bob31, @MattyBear
I cut them down 2 days ago. I throw hermie away 4 days ago. I have, had now 2 overlapping grows. One is ended Now because I stall others(new ones) and I get what I deserve. One hermied because I donā€™t get them different conditions. All in one grow room. Now I must do one veggie and one flower room. Own mistakes.
Whatā€™s Iā€™m worried about is that what happens to my other girls. Iā€™m closely watch them and Iā€™m not sure is this normal for sensemilla grow?

BB and NL is producing after that accident with bananas(AH) very much sugar on leaves, but third plant what is AH too is different, like normal plant. I do some additional photos later.
Little confusedā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

In this photo Iā€™m not seeing bananas. Swollen calyx can look male. The bananas I think you are referring to are elongated calyx. Maybe someone else will see something I donā€™tā€¦

Ups, I have this picture below. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

looks as if the pollen pods are open @beginner2d

3 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s a hermie. The pic above looked female. Bummer, but sounds like you have some plants on deck to take their place.

1 Like

naners! But I also see what looks like male seed pods. Were these ā€œRegularā€ not feminized seeds?

@beginner2d

Autosā€¦ Thanks for understanding me and I finally get my answer what worried my. Nanners opened and do my other girls malesā€¦ Uhh. Is this spread? I mean I have again 2 overlapping grows and if I donā€™t remove these is this risk?

These upper two have like male parts coming. Theyā€™re dark green, leaves fully sugar. But amnesia (down in Pic) donā€™t have same symptoms. And her galyxies donā€™t seem like to produce seeds. I take some pictures tomorrow and show to you. Thanks.
Something must go very wrong I think. Autos and hermied? Is this normal? :rofl:

1 Like

@beginner2d not normal. But I think your earlier problem with high heat may have caused them to hermie. If your flower plants arenā€™t making seeds then they will probably be okay but clean your room before you start more plants flowering just to be safe.

1 Like