My own little jungle , 1st indoor :P

yes all of them are just PH issues I think.

Drainage holes are so small, next grow i do it much bigger holes. I put my ph pen/ bulk there and do little more air and better drainage for my girls hairs . Yes i know they are ph issues. I dont have full equipment. Deem christmas take all money

1 Like

Is this trashcan plant? I may water feed her same amount nutes like her 2-3weeks older sisters. And i dont train her. Shes totally stunned and no smell no nothing.

Pic taken few days ago. Today i know better is flush what i do few days ago helped.

1 Like

just water her next time without nutes then see how she does. then you could stat feeding her again

@Daddy @dbrn32 @bob31 @AmnesiaHaze @Ron330

why so droopy? Can this triggered by underwatering?

So yellow

But trichs clear

pistils are white ,sticking out and overall bud structure is little not so ready than leaves show me

Can i add some N bcause shes sister same old ,same nutes ,same env. Is green and … better i show
2 AH autos day 75’ but seedpank rewiew says avarage AH flowering 9-12weeks. Its early anyway. Is something off or what?

Blueberry have great colours ,smell ,but little buds day 75, i go day 90 i think?!=+/

NL is great and very green too and so dense

Blueberry 2 is so much bigger than her sis.

I cant belive how different plants are, same strain and all same env,nutes erc…is same and plants are different like fingerprints…but its been fun ride yeey. im proud. 1’st indoor harvest time is coming pretty soon.
PS! Can AH,BB, NL (all autos) trichs go amber or they dont. I read many autos cant go with amber.

4 Likes

Ya, getting thirsty can do that to a plant. You can add nitrogen in flower if you believe that’s the issue, you just wouldn’t want to add too much or do it the last couple of weeks before harvest.

Ok, i must cut down temps. Lower temps = more resign?

Sorry, I’m not following what you are asking?

@beginner2d too much too little water and high heat/humidity can all make droopy leaves so take a closer look at what is going on (i thik it may be too little water since the other plants are doing good). THE YELLOW plant, look at your ph and tds runoff on that plant before you add anything. She might be hungry, but i think your ph might just be off on her. the rest are doing good, but have a ways to go. they will start getting alot bigger buds as they mature.

Yes i think da same reason- Starving. Yesterday i feed her little more N then usual and Bud Booster. Lets wait and see what happening. But its akward one plant nurte needs is so much bigger then others. And yes i had last days very big temps difference. 10-30C°
I dont have yet my electronical ph and water hardness measure pen. New year they arrive from china :wink: but i allmost through with 1grow without them. But these readers must be, in know.

Im asking can ILGM autos have bigger and better resign coating wwhen they get colder weather?

Oh, sorry! I’m not sure, I don’t really dabble in the autos specifically. I know that temps into the 50’s and 60’s can bring colors out when done properly. But I would think too cold would have a negative effect on resin production.

I read here and there resign come when colder nights come in. In natute this is logical but artificial lights…? Dunno.

Colder Temps would bring out colors in phenos predisposed
Lowering the humidity can pack on a Lil bit of resin. Have you thought about splitting the stem??
It made my sd super frosty😎

2 Likes

Sd is sour diesel?? When i must cut stem? This tech is new to me. Humidity is 30-40day,50nights(4h). Cant get lower.

1 Like

I do autos aswell and they do go amber i think most people harvest them before they get to tht stage since they think they grow faster that isnt the case the thing with autos that i have found is that its only the light scedual or the fact that they dont need to be switched there internal clock does all that. And they have a short veg life thats all i think anyway oh and they arent as keen of to strong nutes but thats all. I just harvested 42g from 3 autos first grow iv3 done alone and had a few ups and downs but ive not got 2 purple express on the go. Planted last night.

In the last week of flower , you put a knife thru the stalk and then put a wooden stake or skewer through, then put a zip tie above and below the split to keep from splitting the whole thing.
It disrupts the nutrients flow and causes stress to pack on resin the last couple of days

5 Likes

I’m going to take the plunge myself and split the stem on one of my plants too. Everyone who’s done it on this website seems to like it and have good results. I figure it’s worth a try on one of them.

3 Likes

it won’t hurt so think of it that way.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @daddy @bob31 @Familyman420 @AmnesiaHaze @Ron330 @rodri59 @SmoknGranny @Nug-bug @neckNflu

Amnesia look like ready, if watch yellowing leaves. Trichs are milky headed.
But my question is?? Why long tips top on bud?
HA and this two headed bud is also something NEW2 my eyes :upside_down_face:

But all of that im very pleased to get through my first indoor Leds grow’grow’. and all grow sum is now is 3, and i say genetics is what is matter. My girls:

Now only harvest, thats time is most nerveus :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: DAY 89 from sprout. Thanks all 4 helping and follow through. TY fellowgrowers.

7 Likes