My own little jungle , 1st indoor :P

My english is bad ,i know.

cut leaves if you have too, but dont cut a lot of them off. Nature doesn’t cut off leaves, does it?

1 Like

No but the bugs and animals will do.

1 Like

Is someone knew when the real strech begin with autos, first two weeks of full flowering ???

2 Likes

when autos start to flower, they will start to stretch for the first 2 weeks then start budding like crazy. they wont ever get really tall though so don’t look for that.

2 Likes

Try tucking those leaves gently under the bud sites. I wouldn’t cut anymore than absolutely necessary.

2 Likes

Offtopic.
Are likes limited? =)

2 Likes

about 50 per day after you have been active for a little while.

3 Likes

dont worry about trimming an auto flower. your buds are going to shoot up above the leaves. the leaves wont block light getting to your buds. Autos dont handle trimming well either, they have such a short life span as it is and dont like the extra stress of being trimmed.

5 Likes

@dbrn32 @Daddy @bob31 @

lower leave

I think i overnute … are those the symptoms? 2plants suffer the tips desease . Different strains.

Looks about right. If you fill out support ticket we can probably help more.

you have to measure ph-in then ph-out, then test tds-in and tds-out. that will tell you whats wrong. either nute burn or lockout, but we cant say until you have those numbers.

1 Like

Meh? Ph in/out? Ph is 7’5 close to roots, and how i can lower that nr for homemade components ? I cant get ph up/down so quiqly. And i dont have a equipment to measure tds =( first kickback when all goes so well =(

Lemon juice. Although that is temporary fix. If you can’t get horticulture based stuff, a pet store may have it.

1 Like

You definitely have at least a pH issue going on @beginner2d

Lets get some fresh info on where you are at so we can give you good advice!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Also here is a Deficiencies & Excesses Chart to help you identify what is wrong with your plants

2 Likes

Yes pH is too high. You need to get that down or it will keep causing you problems. @beginner2d

1 Like

Yes ph is 7-7.5 , bloom nute must lower that nr ,but in that case just getting more alkaline. And i dont get it? Always i have problem with too acidic soil… im confused. I add today new pic too. They filled very much these days and strech too. I wanna know when i stop LST.'ing.

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:
ILGM autos, Blueberry;Northen Lights;Amnesia
How many plants:
Age from Sprout and Flower:
Sprout 7sept; Flower week ago or so
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:
Soil 4G/5G pots , medium is nothing you know, but mostly peat and mixed before. NPK 100/60/200 mg/l and i put some grasssoil too… yeah i remember… aiai… grasssoil NPK 7500/900/1200 mg/l is this too hard? I put that shiiit bottom my pots wher roots now i think are, mayby too much N??
How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?
I water them now when in flowering allmost every day. I have two option, one is lifting pots and light one need water,simple. Sec is my ph tester have moisture measure.
PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:
Dont know my water ph, i have groundwater, wery sandy. Like ononinein time in sauna in summer i have pipe damage and water flows several hours and there are big pile of sand. I must do very often descaling too. I think its hardwater ,but i dunno ph =( must take ph papers and measure once that.
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: i think once i overdo grow nutes. I mess up ml to put in water
What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often? GH … i must watch. I add later…

Indoor or Outdoor:jack_o_lantern: indoor
Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?
21 sq feet. Its full room, but right now i filled them 4x2’5 area. But must change this ,i think when plants start touching eachother then they need more room? I add later pic and then you say to me =) or when is when plants need some more room?
Light system, size and height from plants:
2XLed Vipraspectra 600 not dimm, both switches on
Temps; Day, Night:
Before 23-28C° / 16-22 , now in flower readings is more consistent like 19-21/25-27 C° now i know my instruments too =)
Humidity; Day, Night:
49/54 when door open or water then 60
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:
Outer air in 4" fresh air, big 12 vent blow directly on girls and one 4" just hole where used air go out
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: when needed then dehumi, i think i need them in deep flowering, bc im before meet bud rot when growing outside and that one is son of …
Co2; Yes, No: No , but want try. But i have small grow i dont know what that add there? But next grow try for sure. Any suggestion?
Haha i fill this and i scroll up and Voila, im once before fill that support ticket :grin:

1 Like

no you dont need co2, your ph out needs to be 6.2-6.5 max. and your soil may have too much nitrogen when you get into flower. you need to fix you ph first!!! measure with a ph tester, not the type you have but a dedicated one for just measuring ph or with ph test strips.

2 Likes

I go today shopping and buy these strips.