My own little jungle , 1st indoor :P

I just post/share some pictures my grow :wink:

2 Likes

2 Amnezia ,2 Northen Lights and 1 BlueBerry ( because 1 is not sprouting;( )

8 Likes

Good luck and I would put it at 16-18" dim to start and increase wattage as needed. You will notice what they like.

1 Like

1 amnezia is look like sick

But 02/10 i put them on soil, they all come up 07/10, now they are allmost 3 days old :D:D

2 Likes

Thank U
I m allways look them very closely :wink: my light is 96 cm (37 inch) and not dimmable…

1 Like

You need more humidity. Do you have a dome on them?

2 Likes

@beginner2d have you filled out a support/grow ticket?

1 Like

I would set it at 24 inches then and watch them for stretching then. Sorry thought the new lights had dimmers :smirk:

hmm , ok , i think of that. idea is not bad at all. thanks.

What is that :wink: ?support/grow ticket?
THAT ONE? :;

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na- amnezia ,blueberry,northen lights, all Autos

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)? 2sqM (27sqfeet or something)

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco? - Soil

System Type? NA

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir? NA 6,5 in soil

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds - yet nothing , starting mix is NPK 200/40/60 if I remember correctly

Indoor Or Outdoor -indoor

Light System, Size?- LED Vipraspectra 600w x2

Temps; Day, Night - D20-23(25)/N17-20

Humidity; Day, Night- 50-60% / same

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size- yes 4" intake, when they get bigger then add inside grow room , no outlet yet, but not so hot with leds, and under and over door i can feel when air press out, i think i dont need that one

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,- not yet, if wanted then humidifier x2

Co2; Yes, No - apparently NO, when i maxed out all others then i must try,

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or
Bloom/flowering? - 02/10 when i put ladies on soil ,first on top 07/10 vegetative

Uhh, ;D DONE :wink:

1 Like

Do You really think my LED not burn little ones? Im afraid 8/
that 1 not have , regular VS 600w not dimmable version.

Sprouts don’t need much light and you won’t be too close as long as you do have them in a dome. 2 weeks they will be in veg and they will love the light then.

But you have that light too far away. It will make them grow tall and skinny (means weak)

1 Like

are they not in veg when they come on top of soil ? i think always this is veg period when they break out of soil.
are you sure i must put light closer, i dont see no streching yet. but every day or two i bring 2-3 cm up my ladies. eventually i get 24" like 10 days for now, i dont want get them burnt,better been careful now other than crying later
and they are center of light too, PAR level are high there.

1 Like

I consider veg to start when I have my first true set of leaves coming in, not the cotyledon leaves (round ones) or the lone finger leaves. I consider it a sprout until the first 3 finger leaves start to come in.

I have no idea if I am right, just the way I look at it…

Ok. I think when green then veg.

my first grow, I only considered it veg and flower… Now at the end of my second grow, you have seedling, sprout, veg, preflower, flower, ripening, cutting, drying, curing, and last but not least, heavenly goodness… I tend to over think things…

5 Likes

When 2nd set of leaves (not the little round ones you have now). That will be full veg. This light won’t hurt them unless it’s closer then 16 inches. You will get warning signs if it’s too close…leaves curling or wilting way before there is long term damage. It’s not the light that hurts them, it is the heat and there isn’t much heat at 24 inches (check with the back of your hand). But you do need a dome so they don’t dry out. That is the biggest threat right now.

1 Like

under dome.
Light is closer too 85cm.

3 Likes

I know those terms and know what is what =)

2 Likes