My outdoor Grow journal!

I cut all shitty leaves off today but there still a few

Its from over watering, aka the flush ypu did on it, and over fertilization, it will be fine, try and get the soil dry and give it another watering and just moniter, runoff and new grow, it dont look to bad.

1 Like

@Cyle1 good job my friend, looking good

1 Like

Thanks but with this soil I had all sorts of diffrent colers some same issues and they fought threw it

You should be fine @Floridabud

Thank u!!! But what about the bigger plant. My ph up and down get here Friday with foxfarm nutes. Should I not use nutes? Should I just make the ph lower then add nutes. Or should I just start Phing Emmy water at 6.5 and flush it with that on Friday?

1 Like

I wouldnt use nutes on it, just ph water, make sure that soil dry befire watering again, over watering can slso cause other issues, do you have a ppm meter?

I barely water my plants believe it or not. Just the weather has been horrible. Witch is one reason thier inside

Yes, i saw florida getting hammered with water

Looking good ive seen worst

Is @Mrcrabs over here spankin shit again!?!?!?

1 Like

Possibly build them a roof outta clear plastic to help with that? Just a thought

Someone’s being naughty, lmao

1 Like

Any recommendations for like a mini green house?

back outside!!

1 Like

Do a PVC hoop house. Just put ya some steaks in the ground 12’ pvc on those and some decent plastic you can roll up and down. You should be able to YouTube garden hoop house.

ant advice. These 2 have not grown at all

1 Like

They developing a big roots system, before they start to develop more foliage