My OG Kush 4 days old need help with her!

I just planted this and her branch just split in half from the wind. iGuess is she going to be ok??[

She got bent because of strong wind outside!! I would like to know she’s going to be ok later on??

I would say that this plant is about done. From the image, with my poor eyes, it looks like the stem is narrowed and broken. If it is narrowed, this plant will never do anything from what I have read. I would refer you to MacGuyverStoner or Latewood. Put their name on the very first thing. I haven’t planted outside in 30+ years but it looks like she was not getting enough light and was stretching.

Sorry, I hope I am wrong but I believe I am right. Remember, we are mostly beginners here and we ALL make mistakes. The big thing is to learn from mistakes and go on.
Best of luck in your future grows.
Jerry

Here. s

Ihes two days later I just covered her stems with soil, it looks like she’s back to normal! What.uz tguyhink??!!

1 Like

GREAT ! Hope she does good! I would still recommend the “Support Ticket” that is used here, in case another problem comes up!

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Jerry

My og kush died!! What went wrong with my plant??