My new setup what do you think

@Northerliti think it set me back like 145. I think . They have different ones for the size of your system. Mine is the 20 to 40 gallon

Chiller installed, water temp set on 68/69 ok I think the setup is complete. LETSGO

What chiller are you using? @

@Jstar Active Aqua 1/10, it chilled the water fast , and is now sitting at a cool 69* . We will see how it is in the long run. Some people have mixed feelings about them.

3 Likes

That’s the one I have.

2 Likes

So im not going to lie and say it all went well and say she is flowering good, but its not. Before the chiller i couldn’t keep the water temp in check and even with Armor si and Hydrogard she has a good case of root rot. Shes flowering but slow and looks sad. Not sick , just sad. She is a stick with 10 or 15 buds , they are growing, but i have a GDP seed that popped its head up , so it will be next. The night nurse smells good , like candy, sweet… so another week for the seed and ill start to dry her out and do the swap.

1 Like

@Onelow51 how’d the harvest go?

Went ok, a small amount of buds. but they were sweet and tasty. I have another going now

1 Like

Looking good @Onelow51 what strain you growing? Auto or photo? Nice work!!

This is another night nurse from seed, I cant wait to get my hydroponics setup back in the tent, and start my GDP. Looking at other seeds to get for the future.

Sweet! I grew. GDP photo my last round. Its some nice smooth smoke :ok_hand: