My new setup what do you think

I’ll just flip the lights to 12 /12 and see how it goes.

1 Like

@Onelow51 did you order the seeds or were they just bag seeds? I had an auto get slipped into my ordered seeds. It does look like she has some preflowering going on! Set to watch if you dont mind!

1 Like

I got them from pacific seed bank. So we ill see ill upload more pictures tonight. Yeah its going for sure.

3 Likes

@Onelow51 she looks happy and healthy! But definitely looks like an auto. I had one in a bag of photos and IlGM were we bought them gave us 10 free seeds because the mix up! It was really nice!! Maybe your seed bank would do something for you if you reach out to them? :thinking:We just ordered some more seeds. Happy growing!

1 Like

I sent them a message, doubtful they will be that accommodating. I’ll just see how it plays out. Lights are lowered, and cranked, water is changed, my Perfect PH is working on point… 5.8 to 6.5 all the time. Id say its a must… just saying. I loaded her with a fresh Nova series and hydrogard, and Orca , and some new stuff i got , probably same as them both but why not. And i moved the other stone in the one tank. So i have 3 2" stones.

They look happy and healthy! That’s too bad about your seed bank. ILGM has been awesome! Happy growing! Stay Safe and Lit My friend!:fire:

1 Like

I meant Torus Hydro perfectPH, if u see them id suggest getting one. Its been working wonderfully.

1 Like

1 Like

@Onelow51 looking healthy and happy!! Keep the good growing up my friend!!:fire::fire::fire::fire::v::v:

1 Like

1 Like

Niceee, and how many weeks after the light flip is this?

1 Like

it turned into a auto, i never flipped them :crazy_face:, i think she was 6 or 7 weeks. But i flipped them and cranked them up. I have 3 Budget lights, 2 red spec and 1 full spec. So i can’t wait to see how it turns out… i keep feeding it on the HG scale but im doing the Nova series now. With hydrogard and a few others .

2 Likes

Water chiller is on order, so the system should be complete… can’t wait to do the next one. GDP ferm seeds .

3 Likes

How are you liking the perfect ph gadget? The claims look pretty appealing.

1 Like

@Northerlit yes its been in the system for a month or so now. And yeah its been good. I did what the instructions said then put it in. I adjusted the PH once and its been spot on. 5.8 to 6.3… without it id have to check it 2x a day to make sure it was good. No more dips into 4s or low 5s. I recommend it for sure. And recharges are easy too. Worth the money.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Cool man, think I’ll pick one up. How much did you spend on yours?