My new LED came in today!

This looks amazing can’t wait to get it running!

Bad ass led you’ll like it

OH okay you got the Advance Platium LED , now don’t try to grow to many plants , I’ll do just one plant under that light .

In your first 4-6 weeks just turn on the veg switch only , which is the blue and white light , than a week before switching to flower I’ll turn on the bloom switch .

I have the same light with 2 plants in 32x32 and they’re growing fantastic. Also I’ve been useing both switches for the past 4 weeks of veg and they never burned or anything.

Have you guys seen "Nextlight Led lights ".

I’m doing autos under my first grow. So veg only? Not both?
I’m going to the hydroponic store now to get a timer then to WalMart for a surge protector.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Vic I agree. I will try that and see what happens. Thanks!!

WOW, that’s a great set up. would you mind sharing the price point with me please/
Simplicity when you’re 69 years old I always say…

Thanks…

Hey @nugsrgood it’s 369$ on amazon. It has the 12 band full spectrum which is one of the selling points for me. Also the veg and flower switch is amazing. No daisy chaining but that’s ok.

thanks for the tip. the price seems fair and reasonable. basically I grow outdoors (newbie) and next year im putting a tent in the corner of the garage…yea!
I want to really keep this simple and not over scienced if you know what I mean…

Nada senior, info please or link. tent grow next year for me and need lots of info…,

Go to amazon and search advance platinum led grow lights. The one shown is the p300. If you get this led, I suggest getting the UV glasses. This light is blinding!!!

daisy chaining means? newbie remember

thanks vic

Hey yoshi! What height should I have above the plants? Also on this light the Red is veg and the blueish is flower. Weird