My new journey begins soon

In my limited experience it is small but I have some at 3 weeks that aren’t much bigger. But it looks healthy. So keep on keeping on.

2 Likes

I agree with @Allinherhead it looks healthy so don’t give up, I was concerned also at that point but I think having the young plants in big pots like that causes it cuz they spend a lot of time working where you cant see …rooting.

2 Likes

Here’s Maeve on day 27. She still seems a smidge runty, but I have no idea what I’m doing or what milestones/key markers I’m looking for either. She IS however exploding in the foliage department and I have precisely zero clue as to what is going to become a bud node and what is growth that can be trimmed away to concentrate on potential nodes.

As an added bonus, I am feeling a iddly-piddly smidge more confident in what I’m doing, so approximately 5 days ago I started germinating Maeve a little sister and putting into practice everything I’ve learned so far, I have to say that Maeve’s little sister is definitely beefier and stouter looking than Maeve was at the same age.

1 Like

You have some time before you have to worry about trimming.

1 Like

Thank you kindly for letting me know this! I keep reminding myself that I know not what I am doing and to yield to the advice and guidance of the seasoned growers.

All the same, it has really surprised me that in the span of just a few days Maeve seems to have exploded with a bunch of new growth.

1 Like

I’m not a seasoned grower but an avid reader.

I’ve done a little kushman chiropracty and topped but haven’t trimmed anything yet. This is my second attempt. My first was a fail as my heater stuck on and baked everything in the tent. I’m enjoying your grow program keep up the good job.

1 Like

Alrighty, in the process of tending to Maeve and her new little sister, I’ve come across something that is of GREAT concern to me.

I don’t know enough to understand what this means, but it doesn’t seem to be affecting every leaf on Maeve, just appears to be primarily on some of the bigger fan leaves.

Now for Sophia, the edges of her leaves are definitely discolored/yellowing and I am not sure if that is a bit of nute burn from me feeding her some 0/0.7/0.5 seedling fertilizer in the week.