My New Indoor Grow Cave

Two SP 150’s from Mars Hydro. Just in time too, i just added 2 w.w., 1 g.g. and an agent orange to the grow the these lighs will be going in

I finally got the new lights set up, I got busy putting up a privacy fence at the house.
But here are the two SP 150’s that I picked up.

I was hopping I could remove the drivers and mount them outside the grow but they are way too short, so I just left them where they were. Compared to my old blupurp lights the room is cooler so it works.

1 Like

I also started a new project. After reading a few post and watching a vid or two I decided to build a drying cabinet.

It is 3’ x 3’ x 5’6"

I am still working on the door and I will put a wireless temp/humidity monitor when they arrive.

I know I will need an inline fan with a temp/humidity controller of some type. Other than that I am not sure what else I will need or anything else I should do, any advise would be great.

1 Like

I am planning on getting this for my new drying cabinet.

1 Like

@Hellraiser

1 Like

Interesting.

I had the space and I was board just sitting around smoking and watching tv with the family and figured why not. lol I used two old shelfs that I kept moving around the room and some wood. Planning on finish it tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me. Beers, Smoke, and Cake Gona be good.

@OG_Kenobi

1 Like

Aloha my friend. Yes, this is exactly the fan I have in my drying cabinet. I’ll snap some pictures tomorrow and update my thread.

However, the cabinet is complete and about to be put to use!!

btw – did you ever find a workable camera to spy on your plants?

Not as of yet I put the cameras on hold and upgraded my lights, next will be all new fans. Then maybe the cameras. It was more just to do a time line grow of the plants, it can wait till I don’t have to pay for smoke any more. as for the box I have a plant the is about a week out from harvest. I hope to have it ready by then. Happy growing.

So i just got a new toy in the mail today. Wish i could remember who’s post i saw it on, i will have to do some digging later on and thank them.

1 Like

Finished the door and added a bar across the top to hang the plants from

Just need to order my fan and figure out where to put it. But i will do that when the fan arives.

2 Likes

Lookin’ good Billy Ray!

I know right. I am geeket, my wife and mom have been laughing at me all day. I cant wait to use it, I am about a week away from harvesting a nice 5 foot tall Gorilla Glue with nice fat nugs on it. by far my best plant yet.

I like that bar! I don’t like my pvc bar – Once i’m done hang drying I might explore other options.

How do you plan to attach the Cloudline fan?

Still working on that part. I don’t need to be discreet so not sure. It plan on mounting it right to the wall above the grow shelf to the right of the box, there is an old dryer vent up there somewhere to send it outside. And eventually the wall behind it will be finished with studs and drywall and plan to attach to. Still have to scrape some old paint off before I can repaint and finish.

The bar across the top was an after thought I have a few more so I can place them in different spots and levels.

1 Like

Solid. I like it. You might consider drilling some holes at the bottom and cover with bugscreen to take in room air to help with humidity. If you are venting to the outside, are you going to carbon filter? Or some other mechanism to mask it?

I am going to put one of these with a simple cover.
BLH4WZW6_Left

It is actually a dryer vent I will just install it backwards so the flaps open as a passive vent. its the same thing I use to vent my two grows

2 Likes