So I decided to highjack my own post instead of starting a new one for my new grow. Iv got an old post about my old set up around here somewhere (Trying something new) I think. It had three built in closets that were just under 3x4x6.5. It worked at first then I got a few grows under my belt and all of a sudden it was too big yet at the same time too small.
It turned out that three closets were too many for me to keep up with(the too big part) and the whole room was too narrow( the too small part) so I decided to start form scratch and ended up with this.
I built carts to put the plants on so all I have to do is roll the whole thing out to the middle of the room to work, water, and clean plant. You can sort of see it here, the one on the right got too tall and had to remove from cart. Little shit stretched like crazy during first 2 weeks of flower.
This is the other side of the room.
I made the room almost Two feet wider,
rotated the closets counter clockwise 90 deg,
increased size of closets to 4x4x7 well almost 7,
added area between for air intake and exhaust,
upgraded lights to Mars Hydro lights, Left side TS 1000 x2, Right sp 150 x2
I removed the third closet and now I just use a wire shelf with my old blu/prp lights for starting plants.
I removed the drivers from the lights and mounted them outside the closet with the fan.
I actually put everything on the board and then attached it to the wall. I will post pic’s to the build for the right closet when the new lights and fan arrive, (about a week or so).
I will post more up close pic’s of the closets when I water later and pull the plats out.