My New Indoor Grow Cave

This I knew, but thanks i was just making sure it was this Jacks that everyone is talking about, there was also a Professional Blend and some smaller containers that looked different. I just wanted to know if I need the pro blend or just the regular mix.

I am going to try and use the entire line. This will be here in a week or so

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NLLD7JG/?coliid=I3JZNA73LC1Q8V&colid=9FE12PUWY79J&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Then i will order Part A & B and some salt.

I had to change the feeding schedule some, I like to make my stuff dummy proof.

I just stretched it out for the full grow schedule. Made it easier to read and follow along. If any one wants it i can put the excel file on my journal if it is allowed. That way you can tailor it to your grow and print it off.

Added it to my wall of cheat sheets.

Right next to my grow calendars.

Got my first fem beans in the mail today. Good turn around, sent the payment out on the August 26 and got them on September 11. I cant complain there was even a holiday week end in there as well as fires in cali.

Im not sure if i am allowed to say the name of the seed bank. Not ILGM wife would not approve of the over seas purchases too much shit going on at the moment. One day perhaps.

It was a great deal. They are 3 packs for $30 a pack. Ordered Super Blue Dream and Tangilope. Payed with money order and got a mystery 3 pack of seed with my order.

They are called 3 Kings. Never herd of them, got on the web site and checked them out seems like a good strain. I will give them a try.

I also got some new toys and going to try out some new scissors that dont have springs, i hear that it helps with hand fatigue.

Also got a new toy the other one that i had was just too much of a pain in the butt to use. I was able to get closer pic’s with the old one but the ease of use.

https://www.amazon.com/Microscope-Magnification-Inspection-Compatible-Smartphone/dp/B07PVMRZQH/ref=sr_1_10?crid=3GJ1FSJNJEBHO&dchild=1&keywords=microscope&qid=1599964525&sprefix=Micros%2Caps%2C168&sr=8-10

Gonna drop one of each as soon as my Jack’s Clone arrives to start the line as my new grow schedule recommends. They will be mother plants like Hellraiser Cloning and hold the rest of them for later. I dont really need any more plants at the moment. (8 in flower, 2 mother plants and 7 clones in the cloner.) 3 more cant be that bad can it. HeeHeeHeeHee gona be fun.

3 Likes