My new grow room setup

@jimmybud
One plant doesn’t really leave you with any room for error as a first time grower. What if that one makes it to a week and dies? Or a month then decides to wilt? This isn’t my first time growing but it’s my first time indoor and using all this equipment. But I research everything thoroughly… and found a great place to get seeds and help. Don’t limit yourself because of the grow space,… you can easily fit 4 or 5 plants in 3 to 5 gallon pots in your 3 by 3. Now if you screw one up you can still have 3 more to not screw up!! Give yourself a chance to gather some data for the next grow. Be confident in yourself, don’t set yourself up for failure. Things may not go quite as exact as you want but it’s a process.

1 Like

So I can grow 2 plants in one 5 gallon pot that sounds good. Is it ok to germinate the seed in the same pot I’m going to transfer to I mean can I just start my plant in the same pot no transfer necessary or is there a reason for germination in a small pot

I would not grow two plants in one pot. Roots will get tangled possibly and if one has a deficiency you can’t give them individual attention. I’d just start with 2 plants in their own 5 gal pots. I’m in a 3x3 in my flower tent and I have one photo and an auto in there now, but just the one photo plant could have easily taken up the entire tent

@jimmybud
I wouldn’t do 2 together in any pot. I was saying with a 3x3 space you could have 4 … 3 to 5 gallon pots (4 plants) that’s 18sq inches per plant … not bad at all in my opinion.

3 of the seed plants and all 4 clones started to flower … I guess its because they were outside and daylight is around 12/12 … so i increased the light by 2 hours. I’m at 18 hrs light now and there’s only one left to fully revert bk to vege. Finished preparing the scrog table today aswell. Was thinking 16 inches from the floor, installing end of week 4 vege which will be in 10 days… give em another 4 weeks to fill it in? Any thoughts anyone?

1 Like

4 Likes