My Move to Landrace

:face_with_peeking_eye: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :dizzy_face: :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

@Twelve1
I won’t be trying her. I’m going to leave that up to my more experienced friends.

I don’t fault you there, lol. I have a low tolerance as it is, ha.

1 Like

Just a suggestion next grow. Watch at stretch. Knock the mains down to canopy level if they take off. Supercrop them JUST below other branches. Since cannabis is apexal the other branches will stretch to replace that main. By the time the main turns back up the others will have taken off. The canopy will be more conistent with all the tops trying to be boss. A good thing. They will develop a lot more evenly. This is a runtz supercropped. No lst. Straight up.

2 Likes

I will for sure next go. This just surprised me :grin:.

Well, them stem kinda split when I pinched it. I guess we will see if it lives. Put some black tape to hold it together.

2 Likes

I think it’s safe to say, I have completely lost control of this run…sigh…

I’m actually hoping all the Afghans are males and have to delay the move to landrace.

1 Like

Good news, and bad news…kinda. My best looking Afghan is female as well as second best. But these staying in the tent is an issue.

Goals this week are to get things cleaned up. Take some clones and start mothers.

She looks pretty and where I’d expect at this stage. What a difference…old school vs new school…

3 Likes

Alrighty, i was able to get everything cleaned up and I’m about as close as possible in salvaging this disaster of a garden. I donated 1 Afghan plant to my wife’s older friends to play around with. This freed up space and I lifted the remaining 2.

4 Likes

Made bubble hash for the first time. I didn’t want to go to trimming jail with my remaining Blue Dream :grin:

5 Likes

I ended up removing the one Apple Betty at the back right. Her buds were looking meh; probably from the extreme pinching and bending. I added back 1 of the Afghans and immediately had environmental improvement. I also set up the grow space for true negative pressure. I’m pretty happy with the situation currently. I almost scrapped everything and restarted. Life’s too short for sub par grows.

3 Likes

Installed a push fan and solved some humidity issues.

And here’s the garden. Light defoliating tomorrow.

5 Likes

All cleaned up. Now it’s ride it out.

And here is the monster Apple Betty

5 Likes

Apple Betty coming along.

2 Likes

Just took the Apple Betty down. How crazy was this plant? I’m looking forward to trying it again. I need to tame her.

3 Likes

That metamucil container is the larger size from the pharmacy. Pretty crazy how big that top is.

So I finally got through this rough grow. Pretty happy with the end result. But I’m going to toss the Afghan mother I kept and keep searching for a better structure. I’m going to try the Apple Betty again this round and see if I can do it better. I also grabbed some Durban Poison and will be trying her soon.

Here’s the Afghan.

2 Likes

Next round, Durban Poison. I doubt this is true Landrace, but I might move away and look for plants that grow smaller buds. I guess that means lower yields actually. I’m kind of tired of large ridiculous buds.

Transplanted these yesterday and going to try mainlining.

1 Like

I’m going to try mainlines for this round. Let’s see how it goes.

1 Like

I messed up and increased light too fast and the plants took a big hit. On the road to recovery now but have gone ahead and started flowering. Installed my net and we see how it turns out.

3 Likes