My manifold project

2 months ago I planted a couple of extra seeds just to play around with while my “serious grow” was going. I had an extra hlg65 to keep them under in a warm closet. I started topping and tying down checking back every week. Not planning on them making it to flower there was no pressure and nice to grow with out that “ I’m screwed if I kill it”. Topped again and again to get 8 colas transplanted to 5 gallon and fresh soil it’s time to let these girls go to the big girl tent.

9 Likes

Manifolds are a lot of fun to grow and to watch. I’ll be following along.

3 Likes

Very cool! I like experiments w/o pressure, it’s about having fun. Maybe learn a few things…

2 Likes

She recovered and got her net. Mostly to be used for support and stretch her in the right direction.

1 Like

I found pictures of my old manifold project the other day. She wasn’t as far along as yours.

20160821_125530_zpsphvmlmkd

2 Likes

Going to tag along and watch this… Best of luck, they look great!

1 Like

Tagged. I’m experimenting with this on my second grow, as soon as they get a few more nodes.

2 Likes

They made the flip so start the countdown to chop.

And ugly Betty. Going to let her go natural from here out. Well for the most part

1 Like

Not much change. Trying to keep leaves out of the way and start cleaning up new growth underneath. Just water epson salt and some unpasteurized milk every 3 days

3 Likes

Been busy keeping them somewhat even by tying them down.

2 Likes

Stretching out filling space 10 days in flower going in twice a day to readjustment to keep it level. Next week I’ll move them to there prime location.

2 Likes

Now under the hlg260 till the end. Building buds and tricombs at like 12 days from flip. So far they seem happy and healthy. No nutes yet other than what’s in the soil but it’s time to start adding some bloom nutes.

3 Likes

Doing good under the light. Still trying to keep it level. Some early tricombs showing is a good sign.

1 Like

Not much change. Just rolling along watching the clock.

2 Likes

They are looking great! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

image Trying to do a time lapse. Just a few days so far.

2 Likes

Color starting to show. I ran my lights to close and didn’t get the stretch I wanted to get. I was use to keeping them short in my old tent so I forgot to keep my lights higher. Corrected for next flower and it’s already looking better on my 2 plants in the front.

3 Likes

Still going

2 Likes