My Limp plant’s

Growing 2 auto flowers northern lights and blue amnesia Xxl, and 3 fems Hindu Kush, critical Jack, super sensi #2. All of them had issues with going limp and even falling over because of it. I have saved them all so far. All but the Hindu Kush have seemed to rebound the two autos try to give me issues also the super sensi, however the Hindu continues to go limp every day. I have tried watering less each time to try and reduce the wet time and dry out time creating a more regular routine. I have also tried to give it more water to see if it was the cause. It is warm here but it’s not super hot. Please help me figure this out.

1 Like

She looks thirsty to me!

3 Likes

This is why I’m concerned I literally gave it a gallon 5am this morning. A gallon Saturday morning same time. Same for Thursday and Tuesday last. They are getting recommended nutes. I was only doing half gallons until a bit over a week ago and all but Hindu have rebounded well.

3 Likes

Hmmmm okay do you notice that the pot feels light if you lift it up? or is the soil completely saturated?

1 Like

I’d say it is around 65%_70%. After 9 hours since water, the entire bottom of the fabric pot is still cool and fairly saturated but not sopping. Funny thing it actually feels heavier than the other four as far as soil weight.

1 Like

They r outside all day doak the pots til u get runoff and watch thrm pock up. They r thirsty as hell. Are u feeding them now or??

1 Like

Size of rhe pots and the size of the plants they r gonna require more food and water to stay hydrated. What soil nutes do u have and do u ph water

1 Like

I agree with @Mark0427 that they are very very thirsty. You may want to try giving them a few gallons each day for a while. See what happens. You are in fabric pots and if the soil drains well you should not have any concern for root rot. Especially being outdoors and all the wind flow.

The bottom leaves do seem to be turning a bit quick. It may be a lack of proper nutrients or it could simply be a sigh of under watering for a few weeks. The bottoms leaves will be the first to be effected by almost anything that has to do with he root system or grow medium.

1 Like

Be sure to water to runoff and then let the soil dry out between waterings. Cannabis likes wet/dry cycles.

1 Like