My lights are in just waiting on seeds!

Waiting isn’t all bad. It gives you a chance to start testing out your set-up before it really counts. But, I’d still order and expect 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Got my seeds 6 days ago and here’s what I have so far x10

3 Likes

36 hours since one of my my seeds went into the soil…will check before nodding out for the night…grand kids gave me a raging cold and not getting a lot zzzz’s this week. And the wife says I wake her unzipping the tent…lol

3 Likes

36 hours is what it took these to sprout. The pic above is day 3 out of the ground. A couple are a day behind.

Get well friend and stop unzipping so loudly! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When you get them tomorrow (positive thinking) remember not to post a picture of the packaging. But please tell us if they come!

Never had even a sniffle since my kids were grown until I had grand kids…but no worries…

Mail came and nothing ugh! Running my setup and getting the kinks out now it will be all set for when the seed arrive tomorrow.

Tomorrow… I can feel it.

2 Likes

I ordered my WW on the Nov 18th, still waiting in New England…I go running to the mailbox everyday hoping for that special something to be there; nothing so far. I’ve got my grow room ready and waiting for my new little girls!!

@super_newby Where in NE? I’m a little north of Boston. Took mine 13 days to show up

1 Like

Near the Cape, south of Boston and I’m on 15 days of waiting. I think I’m freaking the mail man out because I meet him almost every day at the box. Oh well, there’s always tomorrow.

1 Like

haha, he’s probably telling everyone back at the post office that he’s being stalked. Maybe he’s pre-soaking them for you.

1 Like

LOL! Yeah, everyone is waiting for the 15th! I wonder when the dispensaries are going to be able to see weed to everyone? If Charlie Baker gets his way, dispensaries won’t be able to sell to everyone until 2018, that would suck.

2 Likes

It’s going to be a while I bet. At least a year I’d guess. Yeah, Charlie isn’t a fan. I like him better than Attorney General Healey though.

1 Like

This forum has a lot of MA residents…I’m down Cape. It will be interesting to see how the new law works out over the next year.:v:

2 Likes

Well ready and waiting. Ran my setup and it working just the way I was hoping.

4 Likes

Looking good :blush:
Hope your seeds show up today box looks so empty with out a few girls hanging around lol
Good luck with everything

2 Likes

It’ll probably work like most things in this state work :thumbsdown:

2 Likes

No kidding…

2 Likes

Mass here too, south of Boston. Very excited to grow my own.

4 Likes