My light or too much fert

Watca think folks? Did I have my light to close? I think maybe the light because I just switched to a bigger one. Or over feeding, it’s a Grand daddy purp. Since she was Orphaned to me, I don’t know how old she is. Thanks

I was just reading an article on light burn and I saw your pics and there was a pic over there…look at this pic it was in the article under led burn

Well that’s pretty easy to fix! I sure appreciate you taking the time to show me that! Have a awesome weekend!!!

2 Likes

Wat do y’all think? Should I remove the ugly & yellowish leaves? Or let em ride & see wat happens. Tks.

1 Like

I would probably just take off the black ones for now I’m just guessing the plant is more than a month into flower so it won’t make new leaves. I would leave as much as you can for now. It could pop back remember you are growing a weed it’s pretty hard to kill a weed

2 Likes

Lol
Got ya! Tks.

Seems a little odd that leaves closest to light aren’t as badly damaged as those further away. I could agree that light may be close by the way leaves are cupped and twisting, but I would bet those nasty looking leaves were not looking good prior.

1 Like

Naw, a friend of mine thought I could help it??? Will haft to wait and see. Thank you!

1 Like