My leaves turn to yellow and at side brown what is that?

A customer has a question or concerns and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

“Hello, first of all you have done very good work with your site and for that reason I just wanted to ask you some questions I have. My first question is that: I have one super lemon haze and it’s about 8 weeks (53 days since germination) and my leaves turn to yellow and at side brown what is that? And I must cut the yellow leaves or leave it until I pull the leaves and they cut off from themselves? I have also one more question, What suggestion can you give me for what strain to take for the Greek climate for outdoor use without pot and which season its better to put feminized seeds here in Greece.”

• Strain (type, bag seed):super lemon haze auto
  • Soil in pots, hydroponic, or coco?:biobizz soil
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?:water with 7.8 ph with 2 drops of lemon
  • What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:i put 1ml biobizz for flowering
  • Indoor or outdoor:outdoor but in pot
  • Light system, size?:25l pot
  • Temps day, night:25-18celcium
  • Humidity day, night:40-90%
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): outdoor
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier?:outdoor
  • Co2 (yes/no):outdoor

You can remove the yellow leaves. Why are the yellowing? Not enough light? Not enough nutrients? Not enough water? Hard to say.

Auto flowering can be planted anytime as long as the weather outside is warm enough.

I think you should join the forum and one of us (or more) can give you a hand!

:thinking: Greece is pretty big 59k square miles but you should look up strains that work well in mediterranean climate zone.

What size pot is she in does she need to be transplanted?

25 liter is a 10 gallon pot @WillyJ. More info is needed to be able to help.

I missed that as it says light system next to it didnt even look @Myfriendis410 and a 7 gal pot is 26l and a 10 gal pot would be 38l if im correct

Gotta love metric. I can do optical conversions and numerical easily but volume…oy! Thanks for the correction brother. @WillyJ

At first I didn’t see he put a pot size and just thru that possibility out there :grinning: