My leaves are turning yellow and don’t know what to do

Good job of getting a good meter. Now we know your serious! :wink:
From what I understand is that the PH of distilled water cant be measured EXACTLY. Not sure how close. Sure others will have opinions. @Myfriendis410?

However you can save some money and use PHed tap water after letting it sit for at least 24 hrs to let the chlorine evaporate. That’s all MANY others, including myself water/feed. Just buy some 1 gallon jugs of spring water instead of the distilled, and either drink or give it to your plants.

Those BBAs wont even care.

My last BBA indoor grow.

4 Likes

@Josephsv

You should start a Grow Journal and document your grow. That way we can all follow along and offer advise if needed, all in one place. And everyone likes pictures! :wink:

4 Likes

@Rugar89 gave great advice.

Ph meters rely on electrical conductivity to pass a current through the water. Distilled water has no solids so the reading is always iffy.

Using distilled water in soil is OK because it takes up minerals in the medium and adjusts quickly to the soil ph.

2 Likes

@ruger89
Sounds like ice mountain spring water it is.
But this meter says it takes 3-5 minutes on spring water.
Seems long to me.
I have doubts about this meter.
You guys have more experience than I. You think I should stick with it or try something different?

1 Like

@ruger89
Thanks for the help.
Looks like the Ladies are feeling much better👍

3 Likes

They look great :+1:

1 Like

That was fast. Looking much better.

Im not sure on the meter, but that’s probably typical for all the meters we use in the hobbyist price range.
When I buy bottle water (in one gallon size) its for the jugs. I drink it and refill with tap water for the plants.

Whats the PH of your tap water?

@Josephsv

1 Like

PH shows exactly 6.5
I talked to the manufacturer about that meter. They said that distilled and spring water measurements are not accurate unless there are other chemicals added.
Since we adjust the water by adding base or acid that allows it to be measured. Also any nutrients added. So I guess there is no issue except the way they write their instructions.
They should add that info.

1 Like

The other guys/gals are right. Your girls look like they’re doing really well. Keep up the good work you’re on the right path. Enjoy your grow

1 Like

@rugerr89
I noticed that in the past you have grown the same Blueberry auto-flower I am.
I have a question.
I would like to top mine in a few days.
It’s currentky 26 days old from seed.
I’ve heard some in this forum say that you should not top Autoflowers.
Did you top yours?
Any suggestions for me?
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

How many sets of true leaves do you have? That would be counting up from the bottom, NOT counting the first set of round leaves (feeder leaves) that they first get when they sprout.

I have topped every BBA I have grown. 4 in total so far.
I top around day 21 as soon as the 6th set have grown enough to get some scissors in there to do it. All of mine have started to flower in the 6th or 7th week, so you should still be OK to do it, but I would do it soon. Mine have also grown longer in flower before being ready to harvest then the stated times. 100 plus days from sprout.

Im currently growing two out doors right now.

@Josephsv

Nice.
Mine is on it’s 5th true set.
Do you think I should wait for the 6th?
Should be in a few days but it’s also getting a little late.

1 Like

I would do it now at the 5th then to give her time to grow in the new tops before she starts flowing in around two weeks. Hopefully she waits that long to flower. All I have to go from is when my 4 started flowering.

1 Like

I saw some of your pics and they looked very great!
That’s why I knew you would know best.
I though ILGM states that they flower in 55 days.
If that’s true it should still have time.
Thanks again

1 Like

Actually they say flowering lasts around 55 days, not when it starts. Mine start flowering around 45 days, so you probably only have around 2 1/2 weeks left. You need to hurry if your going to do it so those colas have a chance to grow tall.

I misunderstood the 55 days.
Glad you cleared that up.
I would have screwed up.
I owe you man!

1 Like

You don’t owe me anything Bro. That’s how we roll @ ILGM. Everyone helps each other like family. After you have had success, just pass it on! :metal:

And be prepared to get totally stoned. This BB is good stuff!
Right? @Screwauger

7 Likes

It’s 5:16am and I just did my first BB bong of the day (it’s a holiday, no work)! Delicious, potent stuff.
I am hesitant to drop another strain as to date, this is my favorite!! @Rugar89 @Josephsv

3 Likes

@TDubWilly
@blackthumbbetty
@MattyBear
@ruger89
@M4ur
@myfriendis410
@neckNflu
@screwauger
Just wanted to thank all of you for hellung me out.
These are my Ladies 2 weeks after following your advise.
I’m happy​:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Love it when a plan comes together!! They sure do look ready to spring into action, very healthy!! Great job @Josephsv

3 Likes