My leaves are curling up again?

When this same thing happened a few days ago I fed it and it fixed the problem. I know i don’t want to feed it again, I raised my light to 24" and the leaves are still curled up. The big fan leaves seem fine.

1 Like

Main causes can be pH, too much nutes, and more rarely, lighting.

1 Like

What soil is that??? Whats ph in and out on it and ppms. If u fed it and it fixed the problem. Maybe she is hungry and lacking something she needs.

2 Likes

If you are in a good cannabis soil you shouldn’t have to feed for 4 to 6 weeks from your last transplant.

What is your PPM? What soil are you in? What is your runoff pH? pH in does not equal runoff pH, particularly if you are not in the right soil.

Thanks Mark, it’s Pro-mix BX general use. I don’t know about the ppms, the soil is still moist from the 4-30 feeding, is it ok to feed it again, it did fix it just a few days ago.

It’s in Pro-Mix BX general use. Not sure about the PPM, i will check my runoff next watering. I thought I should feed it once a week, is that not right? Thanks again for your advice MWG. I don’t know how the post above got canceled, I’m about as good at computers as I am at growing pot.

Pro mix BX has no nutes.

1 Like

Looks like heat stress. Temp? First is too hot from room, second is burnt from light.
Curled-–-too-hot

But wouldn’t rule out potassium deficiency with a hint of iron.

Plant has heat stress and the beginning of a C def. Cal mag is necessary.

Promix BX should be fed or watered daily.

2 Likes

Thank you sir, I didn’t know that…

1 Like

Any good “primer” out there on growing in coco (requirements, methods, techniques,…?) We get a lot of questions on it and I’m not picking up on what is important and what is not via posts here.

1 Like

Thanks pillsbury, I knew about the soil but I thought feeding it once a week would be all it needed.

1 Like

Thank you.

It is kind of random, isn’t it.

Grow guides are really due for updating.

There’s a whole bunch of soilless growers including myself who are free with their data.

I mentored @ashhhh for his first grow and he knocked it out of the park.

3 Likes

It’s not really considered soil, treat it as hydro in feeding & watering. As @Myfriendis410 said its a daily watering, like coco.

I’ll have to check out Ash’s thread.

2 Likes

MidwestGuy, so if I had soil with nutes in it, all l would have to do is water it for the first 4 to 6 weeks? If this is the case, why would anyone but a newby like myself buy Promix? Thanks in advance for your time and knowledge.

Myfriendis410, I fed her yesterday, made sure the light was 24" above her, I got the temperature down to between 78 and 82 degrees. My new 8" ipower fan and filter should be here today. The humidity varies from around 58 to 65, I have 2 humidifiers going all day long along with 2 fans in an 8 x 3-1/2 x 8 closet. Attached are pictures of what she looks like today along with what I’m feeding her. How many days should I water her and feed her in a week. Sorry to be such a pain in the butt, but thank you in advance for your valuable time and knowledge. Dino…

@Myfriendis410 Thank you, couldn’t have done it without you!

@MidwestGuy feel free to shoot me any questions regarding my thread. I have 2 journals that I’m finished with and I’m currently on my 3rd one.

Happy growing!

This is true for the Fox Farms soils (Ocean Forest, Happy Frog,) for instance. Coco is different and nutes need to be started much earlier when in coco.

1 Like