My latest grow is hitting flowering time

Heading into flower, 10 days from :blossom: flip.Blue Dream in back,Pineapple Express in front .

Other half of the Sativas tent,Jack Herer and some Kush in back,back, White Widow and an assortment of Kushs and one little auto flower fill out the rest.

2 Likes

My other tent,Critical Purple Kush, Jack Herer and two Gorilla Glue #3, all autos.Thes have been flowering for about 5 weeks.

Othe half of this tent, two Future #1 and two Nova O.G.
The Nova ran into a p.h. problem and are coming along nice after a few watering of just water, no nutes.Now the fun begins…

5 Likes

They all look great :+1::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Nice job!

3 Likes

Plants looking great ! :+1:

3 Likes

Looks great, you anticipating much stretch on the two that are beginning flower?

4 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank-you !

1 Like

I learned it all on this site and you guys have been a big help!

2 Likes

Yes,I think they will stretch ,especially the Blue Dream .I have enough room to raise my lights though so I think I’ll be o.k.

3 Likes

Just a small bud I took off the Gorilla Glue Auto this morning almost ready,lots of milky trichs. Probably another week or so.

3 Likes

Not a small bud to me!

2 Likes

Another slightly larger bud from the Gorilla Glue Auto#3

Fat chunky and tha densest buds I have grown yet.Probably a week to go to get full potency as I like a lot of amber,at least 30%

2 Likes

Here’s the whole plant.

1 Like

My Sativas coming along nicely

1 Like

looking good. Do you take your plants out for watering every time? I don’t see any trays or elevators.

1 Like

I put some very absorbent towels down and they suck up any run off.I like to keep the grow bags as low as possible to maximize my tents height.

I use absorbent towels and sop.up the runoff,which is very little. I know how much they take and don’t give much extra.