My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Tags coming down: @rodri59, @Medforme, @GreenThunder, @Bogleg, @Wishingilivedina420state, @Willd, @bob31, @Laurap, @Covertgrower, @SmoknGranny

6 Likes

Looking phenomenal @Myfriendis410 thanks for tagging me in! I’ll set it to watching so I can stop by more regularly. Loving the JH. I’ll be watching that one.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower it’s definitely beating the other two.

4 Likes

Oh My! Got a beautiful grow going on!!!

4 Likes

Awesome, @Myfriendis410 I’m still loving the diy scrog set up.

I’m setting up an out side grow on my back pouch for some veggies and strawberries. I’m stilling that idea :bulb: for the the strawberry for sure, most likely tomato :tomato: and cucumber :cucumber: also.

2 Likes

That’s only fair @Wishingilivedina420state as I stole it from someone else haha!

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: awesome

2 Likes

I like to think of it as a sort of game of follow the leader… Stealing is a bit harsh! LOL

6 Likes

Well said @bob31

1 Like

Update October 18, 2017:

I’ve been reducing the light by 1 hour per night and tonight they will see 12 hours. So, official flip!

Yesterday the plants were flushed with 10 gallons of ph 5.8 tap water each and today is a resting day. Tomorrow will be the first transition feeding of GH Grow, Bloom and Armor Si. Target is around 600 ppm. Cal Mag on water only days.

@Wishingilivedina420state, @GreenThunder, @bob31, @bluntley420, @Covertgrower, @Ronbowe63, @rodri59, @Medforme, @LV2GRW, @Alton66

5 Likes

Officially flipping is fun! Have they started flowering since reducing light yet? @Myfriendis410

1 Like

You go @Myfriendis410! Flipping to flower should be a national holiday! lol

3 Likes

That’s awesome can’t wait to see pics of your girls.Today is my flip also due to a bad timer.

9 Likes

@rodri59, @DieHigh55

3 Likes

Vewwy purdy!!

Hey @Myfriendis410 what are you thoughts on lolli-popping, or pruning the leaves below the scrog? Do you plan to do it or not? I am on the fence about it.

Seems everything I read on the subject it ends up being an even split of those who think it is a good idea and those who do not?

3 Likes

Seems the case with nearly everything,eh?! :wink: Does make it challenging, as a newbie, to know what to do but I think the diversity also shows what a hearty plant it is :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ll trim up some because I don’t care about popcorn buds and the rest I’ll let the plant guide me. But remember that mine spend time outdoors so get better coverage than just under lights.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the “troof.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 when you harvest I would like to see what size your popcorn buds are you speak of. If you have a moment to snap a pic of one. I’ll snap a pic of mine when I chop mine down later today. I’m only curious as to what size is labeled a “popcorn” flower.

5 Likes