My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Ya, you have plenty haha. There’s still a lot of focus on the power consumption of lighting, and not s good understanding of how much more efficient a lot of the leds we can work with are. I remember when I joined here s few people were questioning how I vegged my 2x2 with an 80 watt light. A year later Matt is pulling over 5 zips flowering with 100 watts in same space. It’s expensive, but it’s an investment that pays for itself in one grow typically.

3 Likes

I really need to start stretching my damn thumb out to hit the a instead of the s lol. Or proof read.

1 Like

I think I chopped one top today that felt like it weighed at least a pound.

6 Likes

18 Likes

Your ladies get the royal treatment and best of both worlds, I admire your dedication to the cause.

1 Like

I use it for a sleep aid, for pain relief (or at least attenuate) and lastly because I like to get high. As it’s basically only me smoking it I have to move it out of the house in a timely manner or else I can’t grow any more plants (which is most of the fun). I am however shutting down after this until the first of the year to take advantage of hunting season and holiday travel. So I will be hanging on to a lot of this crop.

7 Likes

Sooo admire you!! Specially the hunting part…lol :joy::sunglasses:

3 Likes

such a wonderful sight!!

4 Likes

Woohoo :raised_hands:
Love what you did with the yard hahahaha

4 Likes

@Laurap here it is.

2 Likes

OMG! I am impressed and envious! What are you doing im not?

1 Like

Phooey! I’m retired so I have more time.

4 Likes

Here’s the next one to fall. GSC-X.

13 Likes

@Big123

4 Likes

Looking good! Some fat buds there. Enjoy! What are you using for magnifying?

1 Like

I have the “Teslong” 4 mp otoscope. It does a great job and plugs into my tablet or my phone.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

3.4 lbs of green material.

3 Likes

2/3 of a pound dry?

1 Like

That’s what I am hoping for…

1 Like