My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

A couple of April sunny day shots.

Flowering! WW.

19 Likes

Beautiful day! You’re girls love that SoCal sun! I’d be coming through there today if our plans didn’t get delayed.

4 Likes

Beautiful @Myfriendis410 they look great!

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 you are such a cheater!!! All I have is rain and 40 degree weather! Lol

5 Likes

Awesome @Myfriendis410

3 Likes

They look great! And still jealous of your weather too.

2 Likes

80° F today! BBQ is a GO!

8 Likes

Pictures of health @Myfriendis410. Course we have come to expect pictures of health from your girls. You sir have a real green hand…(must be more than just a thumb)

3 Likes

Looking great :+1: I have the nice weather here but not legal here…would love to take advantage of my Florida weather :sunglasses: and grow out doors …

4 Likes

First pistils on 4/9/18. Today is 4/20

So that’s 9 days since I called flower. Amazing how the camera picks up the light color; you don’t really see it naked eye. Everything was moved up 5 inches toward the light as stretch is over.

16 Likes

Oh that is just so class looking @Myfriendis410 well done mate they are just brilliant :v:.

1 Like

Thanks! I just wipe the drool off my chin and try to keep it between the lines haha!

3 Likes

Beautiful @Myfriendis410!!! Happy 4:20 :v:

1 Like

So are your legs 12"? I’m building 2 or 4 today (and/or tomorrow)

1 Like

Yeah; the base assembly is 1" schedule 20 which makes the inside large enough to accept 3/4" schedule 40. One screw in each leg to hold it in place and voila!

5 Likes

So it’s 3/4 and 1 inch… not 1/2 and 3/4 inch?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s right. You can always take a piece with you and slide it in to find the right diameter for you.

4 Likes

@CrazyGro here’s my journal. It’s kinda long; sorry. Somewhere around post #140 (give or take) is a bill of materials for a SCROG that’s mobile. One thing I would suggest strongly is a movable screen and only one screen per plant. In the event you have problems you can more easily sort it out.

4 Likes

Lookin’ good ! Mine finish tomorrow AM ! Harvest Time !

4 Likes

Woohoo! Whatcha harvesting tomorrow?