My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Thanks, everyone. I turned 60 today and it’s not a really happy number haha. Staying out of the public for the day and avoiding people.

10 Likes

At 60 is when I started my giant yearly margarita :blush:

5 Likes

lol,year long margarita @SmoknGranny ?
ahhhh ha ha ha !

4 Likes

I wish :joy: Nope, just one each Birthday. I’ve become too darn responsible in my old age!

5 Likes

yea,dang responsibilities…lol
i’m with you! i drink once a year at the christmas party my boss throws…i let her buy the booze!

3 Likes

Fortunately alcohol hasn’t been an issue with me but my youngest brother has it bad. I’ll have a couple of beers in the evening but that’s it.

Weed is my personal passion.

8 Likes

Something about drinking booze that someone else pays for makes it taste so much better!

6 Likes

I got pretty turned off of booze while working at the distillery. One would have to sample the “parrot” multiple times per day to determine how the run is going. High proof corn whiskey or bourbon.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday :birthday::tada:

2 Likes

Happy birthday @Myfriendis410

1 Like

April 6, 2018 update:

Flipped on 4/4. Not happy with the rate of growth or the size, but I am running out of time at the back end.

Hit them with a dose of Open Sesame and Cal Mag.

White Widow

Sour Diesel

Gold Leaf on the left.

Week 9 since veg started

11 Likes

White Widow

Sour Diesel

Gold Leaf

The plants are currently at 5"/600 watts. The WW is the clear winner and has been given supplemental N because she demanded it. I think I’ll take a clone from it and add it to the GL going outside.

15 Likes

I think I may have thought this earlier, but lights may be a little close. I only say so because they look pretty full underneath. They get to the point where they want to stay away from the light.

6 Likes

they will grab another gear and take off @Myfriendis410, they all look healthy!

5 Likes

That’s a good point and I dropped them down to 14". I could use some stretch now anyway to help fill in the SCROG.

4 Likes

Hopefully they get going there!

3 Likes

Update April 11, 2018: 7 days from 12/12 flip and I have pistils. Today is day one week one of flower.

7 Likes

I’m glad you posted! I was thinking that I’d come by here at some point today and see if raising light helped any?

I believe it did as I am tucking the screens daily. Especially the WW which is beating the GL and SD by a hefty margin. They also suddenly got thirsty too. 7 gallon fabric pots and they’re going 2 days on 1 gallon each. I need to water to runoff next watering.

6 Likes

Awesome! Drinking generally means she moving, glad it worked out.

4 Likes