My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

My mom’s side of the family is from around that part of Colorado. You’re going to love it there! It’s so beautiful.

2 Likes

Did you attempt getting ahold of bridgelux about those strips? Not trying to be a pain about, just curious how they handle something like that.

1 Like

Just got all caught up on your journal @Myfriendis410. Absolutely killing it! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s on my list of things to do, lol. I’m not really overly concerned with it and it’s only the two strips on the one fixture.

1 Like

@Happy_Pappy here’s my journal. Scroll up from here to see the lights.

Sweet and pretty girls. Must enjoy their view. Nice. Have you ever raised a NL to maturity? If so I’d love to see what to expect.

I haven’t done a Northern Lights yet. That or an Amnesia Haze are on the list. I have 5 Crystal seeds I won in February that I’m sitting on for now. Probably plant that strain in July.

I’ve done: WW, Sour D, Gold Leaf, OG Kush, Jack Herer, GSC X, bag seed etc. I would say my number one favorite is Sour Diesel followed by Gold Leaf.

8 Likes

That is so impressive @Myfriendis410 I tip my hat to you mate, and your passion for growing is infectious thank you and really well done So far just class :+1::ok_hand::v:.

2 Likes

Thanks! But it’s all just mirrors and clever lighting haha! I’m as redneck as they come and you haven’t seen the ugly bits lol.

I’ve only been doing this for 18 months so anyone can do it if I can! You’ve seen the quality of the people and mentors and mods and this is how you grow good weed.
Hey @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Bogleg another idea for a t-shirt: “It Takes A Community To Raise A Pot Plant!” HAHAHAHAHA!!

16 Likes

Now that’s marketing @Myfriendis410 I love it.

5 Likes

It feels great to be part off this all, and I agree with you completely this is definitely the place to be. I have been able to help so many off my own friends and family out its great thank you ILGM family :v:.

9 Likes

Update 4/3/2018: One Gold Leaf has broken soil. This one will be an outdoor grow to be planted outside around Memorial Day.

13 Likes

Yeah, more green!

2 Likes

Happy birthday bro!

3 Likes

Happy birthday @Myfriendis410!!

1 Like

happy birthday @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

Happy Birthday, @Myfriendis410! Make it a good one!

2 Likes

Happy birthday :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday! @Myfriendis410

1 Like

Happy Birthday day @Myfriendis410 have a great one mate. :v:,

1 Like