My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

No, nothing yet. I’m going to look at it some more.

2 Likes

seeing that made me go check my diodes…lol

2 Likes

I legit called buddy that I know uses them as well 2 hours ago. His burning bright supposedly. You good?

If I have a few minutes I’ll fire mine until later too.

2 Likes

After I’m done with my current grow i plan on doing the same thing…keep as much heat out of the grow room as possible :sunglasses:

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

It just makes sense with my setup. I picked up a sheet of 3/4" plywood and cut and painted it white, mounted them to the top of the box and when the lights went in they got screwed down to the plywood which really stiffened the whole thing up. If I need to I can even run a fan across the heatsinks out of the grow space.

7 Likes

Woohoo I got R/O water hooked up! Nor more 500 ppm tap water! Just for the girls though.

11 Likes

@Flat.Foot @Johnzy81 this is my journal. Around post 130 is information on the SCROG I use. Sorry it’s so long.

1 Like

That’s just fine it will be interesting to read through :v:.

1 Like

Update 3/17/18.

Plants have been transplanted into their forever homes. 7 gallon, using a blend of Ocean Forest, worm castings and coco. SCROG bases installed.

Lights are at 75%----590 watts at the plug.

17 Likes

They seem to filling out pretty nicely! Notice any difference in how they veg under the strips vs your other lights yet?

3 Likes

The plants are holding pretty tight node spacing and are now growing 1" every two days or so. No hint of tip burn or bleaching. Temperatures are more nominal with mounting the heatsinks outside the grow space. No fans!

7 Likes

Looking good my friend!

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 that is a class looking space you have there mate it is nice and tidy that is what I’m hoping for on my next grow so if you don’t mind if I pick your brain a little when I’m putting in my scrog but because it’s my first time using this technique so I am only going to do one female, so I don’t over do it lol :joy:… And your lady’s looking great standing there, :v:

2 Likes

That’s how I did it when I started. I kinda wanted to validate the technique before going in the deep end haha. I ran a Sour Diesel in the SCROG and my yield was over 12 oz of manicured bud. That sold me.

So my space is tailored for 3 SCROG’ED plants. With these new lights I can lay the plants right up underneath and tuck them up close.

Thank you for the kind words @Johnzy81.

11 Likes

did you ever figure out the problem with dead diodes @Myfriendis410 ?

3 Likes

I never did. No more have cropped up and I am hoping that it was 2 bad strips. I’ll have to order replacements.

4 Likes

Pulled directly from data sheet. I’d try them.

4 Likes

I’ll give them a call next week.

4 Likes

Like the lights mounted in the ceiling :relaxed: grow room looks great…

2 Likes

Good looking canine you have their.

1 Like