My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

@Neli, here’s my journal.

1 Like

That is looking awesome.
I wish One day they will find a way that pictures will deliver smell :wink:.
i will continue to follow your journal.

4 Likes

@Myfriendis410 just catching up on my reading buddy your killing it nice work kiddo
Everything looks great

2 Likes

Thanks for shortstopping me haha!

2 Likes

Just went back and re-read the whole grow just freaking awesome​:+1::ok_hand::v:

1 Like

Thanks! Ya gotta understand though: I’m retired, so I can futz with this stuff. It’s been fun.

2 Likes

real nice wish i had some like that blsssd wooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I had to come back to this thread tonite just to look at those pics again… epic grow dude.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 What did you spray for the the mildew. Just wondering?

Looking great my friend!

1 Like

I have a product from the garden shop recommended. But baking soda is the main component. Mildew likes acidic conditions and baking soda is very alkaline so it can’t survive around it. 2 tsp per gallon. Won’t hurt the plant or the flowers.

@Myfriendis410 skim milk works great won’t hurt anything it’s a natural fungicide actually good for the plant…mix 1 part milk and 9 parts water …

4 Likes

I forgot about using skim milk! Same principle.

2 Likes

Looking utterly awesome, Buddy. It must smell fantastic too.

Have you avoided the mildew problem?

2 Likes

No, I’m starting to spray for powdery mildew, and broke down and bought a dehumidifier. Especially with the rainy season coming.

2 Likes

Boy, do we have opposite problems. If I did nothing the relative humidity would be around 20%. Similar to you and a dehumidifier, I do not want to run a humidifier so I have water all over in the tent. Even then, I can’t get it much over 40%. Can you send some moisture this way? Oh, and a little heat would also be welcome. Lastly, if you need a place to dry those buds I would be happy to help!

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a little balance lol. May I ask generally where are you? I’m in California north of Santa Barbara along the coast.

1 Like

Midwest. Near Canada. Heating the cold air takes all the moisture out.

3 Likes

I’ll be moving to Colorado in 3 years so will be faced with the same problems along with 7,000 foot elevation.

1 Like

Well, I think dryness is actually easier to deal with than moisture. And I think it is easer to add heat than it is to cool. So, maybe it will be easier for you. However, I have no idea how much elevation matters. I believe I am at about 1,200 ft.

2 Likes