My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Makes me tempted to try another coco grow. Just got a 100 x 100 x 200cm grow tent and a 600w HPS to help out my cfl’s. Got some high cbd seeds for “medicinal” use, maybe I’ll do them in coco when the present crop is finished.

1 Like

You’re nailing it with the SCROG. I think that’s @kabongster’s design maybe. Luscious is the understatement of the year. I will smoke a lot of mine but the vast majority of it will be donated to some select friends and family. It also supplies the underground employee retention incentive program I have going with a couple of remote co-workers who do a lot of my “heavy lifting” and have my back at all times. It really boils down to them doing the PITA tasks and dealing with PITA customers/issues so I don’t have to.

6 Likes

Or @Hogmaster? He’s designed a few ScroG setups.

1 Like

I thought it was @Hogmaster’s. I’ve been attributing it to him anyway haha.

Hiya @Willd …is this what you are thinking of?

CB Super silver Haze grow - #428 by kabongster

3 Likes

@kabongster, that’s the one! I’ve been blaming I mean crediting the wrong person hahaha! Nice SCROG dude! Been using it for months (slightly different) but works well.

3 Likes

The third plant is the monster cropped Gold Leaf and my disabled friend in Ventura is getting the whole thing. I send her weekly pictures and updates. I’m bringing her up next week to stay and house sit while we visit relatives and she can smoke all the weed and hash she wants and tinker with her plant. The last time she saw it, the plant was 10" tall haha. Now it’s 38".

The clear winner though is the Jack Herer.

5 Likes

@Myfriendis410 if you have any updates on your JH, let me know. My beans are on the way…

1 Like

It is the prettiest plant I’ve ever grown. My next rotation might be monster cropped clones of this plant. There’s not one leaf out of place! It’s like she went to the hairdresser haha. @Covertgrower

4 Likes

This strain has now been added to my growing list of future grows :green_heart:

2 Likes

@GreenThunder, you will enjoy growing it. It’s a joy to behold. I just hope it smokes good too.

3 Likes

When I start mine @GreenThunder I’ll be sure to tag you. I plan for the next grow cycle after the clones.

1 Like

4 weeks and 1 day old for the little girls, one week after topping and 9 days after transplant. The GSCX is now the winner.

9 Likes

Gonna be loaded! Flip was 10/18.

@Covertgrower, @70sChick, @Kcdaniels, @Alton66, @bob31, @bluntley420, @Countryboyjvd1971, @cj7huntngrow, @dbrn32, @DieHigh55

22 Likes

@garrigan62 @GreenThunder, @daz49, @Daddy, @Screwauger, @SmoknGranny, @TDubWilly

5 Likes

Now that’s what I’m talking about! Way to go @Myfriendis410 looking awesome!

1 Like

They are looking great, its a sea of green, is that in your garden atm? What’s the season where you are

1 Like

@Myfriendis410…wow☺that’s a beautiful site !!!

1 Like

Holy **** moly I mean, you got that in 3 weeks !!! You are gonna have your hands full , and jars lol😋 doin good @Myfriendis410 doing good!

1 Like

Healthy as can be IMO. @Myfriendis410 Really nice looking!

1 Like