My journal, first time

And it took them 5 minutes to do it

Bahahaha you had me dying

The best is when wifey gets home and she slowly pans the house and then glares at me like “what did you do today?”

1 Like

Dude…I live your life hahaha that is exactly what mine says lmfao I see her eyes whenever she comes in the door!!

1 Like

It’s like rushing to get your chores done before the parents get home. Lmao. So gawking funny.

1 Like

But those days where your on it, you greet her at the door and show her your accomplishments

1 Like

It’s like a dog holding a dead bird lmao.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: but she eats it up lmao I did all the laundry today!!

1 Like

@imSICKkid

Looking to do something similar to what you have for lighting, is there a kit that includes everything or does it have to be purchased piece meal?

Thanks man, also great idea on the light layout, plan on doing something very similar with a spot in the middle for my current burple light.

2 Likes

I bought things here and there but that saves you money. If you want a light for seed to harvest I would recommend getting the 3000k or 3500k. But its super simple and really light weight. @dbrn32 helped me piece everything together so if you follow the build I did then everything you need is in this thread. Good luck on it!!!

1 Like

Also if you get what I got then your blurple light will pretty much be a waste of electricity, as far as being in the middle. Unless your planning on spacing the boards out further apart.

@Familyman so quick question about marijuana now instead of the household haha. So my plants being so short and bushy, is it a good idea to go ahead and start LST? As far just bending the entire plant over. The nodes on both of these girls are packed on top of each other. I did raise my light up a tad about 3 days ago to encourage some stretch but haven’t seen any stretch at all. They are just packing on top of each other. They are 16 days old. For a reference the pic I posted yesterday shows how compact they are. Or should i just let them go?

They ARE autos as well if you didn’t know.

I’d let them go a little bit more I’m not a regular auto grower but when I did grow a few, the plants that I just let go grew notiabky bigger and had better buds. Now that you raised the light, they should start stretching out some. My blueberry plants were like this and ended up like this.

5 Likes

Right on man. My driver was supposed to be here yesterday but of course I get an email saying its running behind fml.

@Familyman how tall did the Bluberry get? I have one just starting and I’m trying to get my game plan together.

1 Like

It looks about 4 ft haha I hope my two veg their asses off so I don’t have to deal with growing in this summer heat!!

1 Like

Probably about 36” max. It’s was elevated off the floor

1 Like

That would fit. I may let mine go aunatural and see what happens.

1 Like

3-17
The girls had their first real feeding last night. Which was just ph’d water @ 6.5
Everything is looking good. They are trying to beef up thats for sure. Temps have stayed between 70 to 80(hottest part of the day) with between 45 to 60% rh

3 Likes