My journal, first time

Thanks for that info. I haven’t really opened it up yet. :metal::metal:

3-22
Since getting the QB up I have noticed significant growth during their 6 hour dark cycle. So I am stepping down to 16/8 and from there working my way down to 12/12 once deep into flower. Well…thats the plan in my mind anyways.

2 Likes

Once my seedlings are a couple of weeks old I’m gonna try the 6 on 2 off 3 times in a 24 hour cycle, Iv read some are using it and having great results.

Thats an interesting schedule. Im curious to watch your growth.

1 Like

@monkman wrote about it and gave me the link we’re he read about it and the pro’s

here ya go

6-2 growth cycle, worked surprisingly well

1 Like

The blue lady is a bushy MF!!

Since lst on the white lady I’ve got 4 tops almost even.

3 Likes

I’ve grown many of the white widow autos and not one had started the flower before 8 weeks or longer

1 Like

The longer the better!!

After further thought considering my height restriction, I went ahead and topped the blue plant. She is a grower for sure so we shall see. Looks like there is potential

1 Like

And with all things considered, she is 3 weeks old. I feel like it was either do it or don’t at this stage. So…for scientific research I did it.

1 Like

Looking great @imSICKkid!!

1 Like

Thank ya!! Just peeked @ her this morning and she hasn’t wilted down or anything.

1 Like

Raining out so we’re havin coffee in the garage this morning

7 Likes

@MattyBear @Screwauger @garrigan62
These spot have kept appearing as I have shown you MattyBear the other day. I have 100% not dropped or sprayed ANY water on them. And have sat for an hour looking for anything crawling. I have 2 plants in the tent and this one is the only to have it. I also notice its coming in on new growth. Also to add, this started happening even before I got the QB’s up and going while i was running a blurple amd before i LST’d her. Any insight would be appreciated even if I didn’t tag you. Thanks

Have you looked real good under the leaves for bugs? IDK , just a thought :person_shrugging: cute dogs :v: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I spent an hour scoping them. I have a 60x-120x magnifying scope with an LED. Haven’t seen anything so far. Its also only on one plant so thats curious as well. Thank you, they are big babies

1 Like

I’d look into spraying them for bugs. You’re in veg so you’ll be fine to hit them with whatever you see fit :wink:

1 Like

Do it right before lights out?

3 Likes