My Introduction to the group

Not yet, :triumph: trucking is behind. The light did finally ship though. The updated delivery date is the 1st. I must be patient for a few more days.

2 Likes

I did start a plant on my porch
I have a thread in outdoor growing
So technically seeds did “hit the water”

2 Likes

Seeds for my indoor grow hit water today. Two Sour Diesel photo, four OGKush auto.

4 Likes

Gonna be a funky tent in your bear future. Congrats on the new babies

2 Likes

Finally…

8 Likes

Now i get why space with the light is such a factor… i will be topping and training the Sours alot.

3 Likes

@FromTheSoil Ready….Set….GROW!!!

3 Likes

And he said let there be LIGHT! And it was… and it was good :rofl:

Sorry I couldnt help myself

6 Likes

@PurpNGold74 hahahaha! :purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Both Sours popped a tap root and hit soil today. Only 1 of the Kush hit soil today, waiting on the rest…

3 Likes

Sweet light can’t beat HLG gonna love it :fire::v:

3 Likes

2 more of the Kush popped a root and went in the soil today. Only one left.

1 Like

30% is good for seedlings correct? This thing is bright!

5 Likes

Nice set up bro! You’re gonna love that light! :beers:

3 Likes

Download the photone app bro. We can get you dialed in. If you have iPhone you’ll need a diffuser. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I did. Thanks. The light is hanging about 18" from the top of the cups at 30%. The reading from the floor is 425ppfd, the reading from the top of the cups is 600ppfd. Too much, too little, raise light, increase percentage?

3 Likes

Give me one minute to check your lab charts on the light.

3 Likes

Ok bro I need you to do something. Raise your light to 24" above the cups, and crank it the whole way up. You should have a reading in the center of 1065. That’ll give me an idea if you need to calibrate the app. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Fyi on that light. The recommended minimum height is 28" from your canopy. You can use your dimmer from that point.

4 Likes

The potheaded Muppet is correct all the way. Finding the right height takes some fidgetting but he has u doing it properly. 24 - 28 sounds about right to me

4 Likes