My inaugural and infinite grow journal

So I decided to try and keep a journal. Bear with me as this is actually my first independent grow. I am trying to learn and experiment as I go so I will have crazy duh moments. Please feel free to jump in and help. I have a pretty thick skin and I am capable of understanding and taking criticism whether it is constructive or not lol. So my first pics are of my first wave of plants. All grown from seed. Dynasty genetics Huckleberry Diesel. The short stubby indica lean actually has crazy Sour diesel terpene profile. The others have a sweet berry scent with just a tad of peppery citrus under that. So let’s get to the pics

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

The above pics are my short and stubby girl. She is about 4.5 weeks into flower and looking pretty solid. I wish she had branched out more or gotten a little taller but I’m growing straight outdoors in the Hawaiian sun and at the mercy of nature.

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

This girl is just as old but seems to be a few days behind her shorter sister as far as flowering goes. She has 13 solid colas forming on her. I did zero training on her. I’ve trimmed her a little but not much by most people’s standard. I just try to keep the colas clear and catching sun. Not the best pics I’ll try to capture her better in the future. She’s about 45 inches tall

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

This girl is about even with her taller sister as far as flowering is concerned. She’s got 9 colas. I trained her a bit and had trimmed her early. Just trying to fatten her and all her sisters up. Still lots of time but I feel like they could be a tad thicker. Maybe its just the rookie in me that thinks there should be mountains of bud already. Lol

2 Likes

I am using Nftg line of nutes. I had no previous experience with nutrient lines so I have nothing to compare results to. The plants seem happy and green so I’m happy. They smell great. Should I be adding anything to get them fatter? I am totally content with everything to be honest just want to maximize my yield. I have a couple of young autos coming up also. So I’ll add them in the next couple days.

3 Likes

@DankBank22 @Budz420 any suggestions or observations? Well thats it for now. Thanks to anyone for looking and commenting in advance

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag mate. :v:
They are all looking really healthy - and chunky.
Can’t see anything I’d want to change - maybe more training earlier in their lives - but in saying that - I am growing indoors and different nutes.
Stick with it mate - the sun is your best friend! :sunglasses: :crazy_face:

Along for the ride mate!

2 Likes

Yah I meant to train them but the short one really threw me off because it went into flower before the others and seemed to mature faster as well. So I didn’t train the tall plant. I did some really late training on the last plant I didn’t show. Its shaped nice but yield will not be great lol

2 Likes

@Rza808 thanks for the tag. Been gone a few days. These are som BA looking Plants and Colas man! Really nice grow!
As for the fattening question…that will all come in time. I think I was a good 4 weeks into flower before I started really seeing the buds come together. It will happen. Keep up the good work for sure man! :metal:t2:

1 Like

Found a weird growth or blemish on 1 of my brother’s plants. It has drooping or dying leaves on branch affected by this. Anyone know what this is and how to treat?