My ILGM GG auto grows vegging no flowering

So on March 11th my girls were two weeks old and I continued my inside tent growing for them until May 24th at that time I placed them outside on my deck and they are growing like wild but no flowering, I am at a loss as to why they are not in flower stage. It could be shock or stunned but they are healthy and I continue to make sure their feeding is correct. My water ph to 6.5 and check my run off ph which is the same. I have followed the foxfarm trio schedule closely. I am a old timer so I am learning. Any help would be really appreciated by me. :seedling:

4 Likes

Looks like you’re in for the long haul. Looks good otherwise. May consider some pruning. What exactly did you order?

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!! These are my gorilla glue auto fems and I thought by moving them from inside tent from birth to about 7 weeks inside then I placed them outside thinking nature would kick in. I will research on the pruning of these auto girls. Yes they are health vegging and getting the right temps day and night here in upper Illinois of course using fabric pots they dry faster and so I monitor their moisture intake daily. I am truly hoping they decide to flower. :evergreen_tree:

Kinda looks like some pistils starting to come in on a couple. I would see what next couple of weeks brings.

8 Likes

Yes, I can barely see some zooming in. You just never know with autos sometimes. She will be a monster ;>)

4 Likes

Agreed, there are pistils forming in some of the pics. Just a long winded batch I guess. Hope you have enough space to dry those monsters later.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reply, fingers crossed.

Thank you for replying, I am just watching and caring for them and of course hoping for the best.

Thanks for the reply, I am just anxious for the girls to flower so I will continue their care to best of my ability and wait.

2 Likes

Wow those are huge and beautiful GGAs. I also purchased mine from ILGM and it started to pre flower after about 3 weeks or so from sprout. This is what it looks like now. Sprouted April 19.

Maybe good things are worth waiting for and you’ll get a really nice yield.

1 Like

Hey thanks for having a look, yours looks sweet and the LST is looking good as well, yea i’m just gonna hang on and keep the girls happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

Now we are here in late July 20th , these GG auto grows are now 7 foot, 6 foot and 5 foot and still no flowers just vegging like mad and growing tall. I have no answer as to why they are doing this. They were supposed to be GG auto flower from ILGM.

1 Like

Time to contact customer support for replacements I would say.
Maybe @ILGM.Stacy can help

1 Like

Nice ladies you got there. Hope everything works out for ya

1 Like

Wow! Maybe they’re photos. They look great!

2 Likes

@thunder1951
Gee, they look awesome but I do have the sneaking suspicion that these might be photoperiod ladies indeed… I’m sorry about that, this isn’t what you’d have expected.

I’m sending you a PM to help you out with this.

5 Likes

Thank you for the reply and yes Stacy did take care of the issue, she thought they are photo period ones. It happens possibly some one sent me fem photo period in place of the autos I ordered. I appreciate you referencing this to Stacy, thank you! :seedling:

3 Likes