My home made dry box

Hi all…what you all think of my home made dry box…2 cardboard boxes…1 with a fan blowing air in and a box fixed on top with holes so the air from bottom fan blower equally and a computer fan on top of top box drawing air out…hopefully it won’t dry too quickly…but rather that than too slow and get mold!

5 Likes

Looks good. Throw a temp/RH sensor in there so you can check the read outs. Pick them up cheap at a Walmart

1 Like

I have one Bro so all good! :maple_leaf::fire::dash::sunglasses:

1 Like

Have anything in there drying? Curious to know some results

1 Like

Yeah I like it! If you take a drill and drill a bunch of holes through the top. Stuff the branches through and stick a pin through the branch. Also, turn the computer fan on the top of the box to blow out and drill a whack of holes around base of the box, that way you mive air evenly through the box.

1 Like

iv holes in the bottom of the box blowing air in from the first box…2 metal bars to tie my ladies to…and the computer fan drawing the air out…should I put more holes in the sides?? I cut a crap small cola off her a couple days ago…so had that in there for a test run…should be enough holes right?? :thinking::maple_leaf::fire::dash::sunglasses:

1 Like