My hidden garden

nope I don’t want to risk it. the laws are getting looser,but I still don’t want to risk it.

Welcome to the best grow forum ever :wave: @BigTexBudman

:joy: I’ve done that… probably more than once :joy: :v::green_heart:

Few happy snaps from this morning.

2 Likes

Plumping up nicely my friend

1 Like

Yep. Almost the end of week 6…bloody love the last couple of weeks of flower.

2 Likes

Excited for you brother, the final stretch,!!,

1 Like

It’s been a while since ive done this. Thought it’s worth a shot…hopefully it will get me a touch more potency n maybe weight.
Also started the flush for the Pineapple chunk n the C99

1 Like

Have you ever done ice baths? I havent but see some pics of before and after and looks like it works, either way shes close to harvest, awsome buddy

Nah can’t say I have.
Thanks

Chopped the girls down sunday.

The girls in the tent

The clones

4 Likes

Sweet are you doing a dry trim? She looks frosty :snowman_with_snow:, congrats :tada:

Yeah mate. I leave everything on the whole plant until its dry.
Thanks

1 Like

I do the same. It’s very rare that someone Dry trims, it’s an old school technique

2 Likes

I still dry trim. I’ve done it both ways but I prefer dry. In my opinion, the dry trim smells and tastes better after the dry and cure. When I wet trimmed, my buds dries too fast for my liking. I like 5-7 day dry time. My past wet trim buds were dry in 3 days

3 Likes

I trim in waves.

Most of the large fan leaves get wet trimmed, then I rinse the buds and hang to dry. After 5 or so days I do a rough trim.

Then at around 10-14 they are dry and go into jars. I start fine trimming every few days while burping and monitoring.

2 Likes

This looks really nice and private sweeeetttt i lovvveeeeee it…

2 Likes

Next round in the main flowering area…all 6 are Pineapple chunk.
Plus a couple pics from the tent.

3 Likes

That cola looks wicked!

2 Likes

1 Like

Dam she’s frosty :snowman_with_snow: :+1: